Night 29

Seulgi's POV

"We have to go now.. Thank you for today Seulgi-nii.." Wheein bow at me, I bow back at her.

"Your welcome, next time lets all go out together again.." I smile at her, she nod.

"Thank you for taking care of Byulie when we're gone.." Solar wrap her arm around Byul's neck, I just smile.

"Hmm.."

'I hope Irene act like that towards me..' I sigh. Wait?! Irene?! I forgot to-

"Unnie, our van is here!" Wheein shout, I wave at them.

"Next time its my treat.." Hwasa glace at me then smiled, I nod and I saw her walk in the van too with Wheein.

"So.. Do you need a ride?" Byul point at their van, I shook my head.

"No need, I already booked a taxi.. Bye.." I smile at her, she smile back and walk inside with Solar.

'I-I hope the girls made an excuse for me...'

-Home

"Hey girls.. I bought some teokbokki-!-" I look at the living room and they're all quietly seated.

"Yah, Yeri? Wendy? Joy??" I called them, they all look at me and shake their heads.

"What do you girls mean?? You all still can speak right?" I walk to them, they shake their heads again.

"W-What..?" I stare at Yeri and she pointed at my back, I look back and... There she is.

"Irene, Im home.. I bought some teokbokki.. And chicken also-"

"Where did you went..?" She seriously said, I look at the sofa and the girls arent there anymore. Im dead.

"O-Out.. With my friends-"

"Have you forgot I planned our day today..?" She said walking to the sofa, I gulp.

"Y-You didnt t-text me-"

"Do I need to remind you always?! And what is this?!" She showed me a picture of me and Byul.

"I-Irene-... P-Please calm down.."

'H-Help.. Me...'

Wonyoung's POV