Night 9

(Y/n)'s POV

"Touchdown Korea!" Kura said happily going down the plane, I sigh.

'I never know I'll come back here..' I look around the city from the hellipad as I slowly walk down.

"She's so cheerful right?" Nako follow me smiling.

"Mm.. Right.." I said still looking at my happy pill right in front of me.

"Its her first time travelling... She never get out of Japan... Tokyo and Hakata to be exactly.." She explained.

'I'm glad she's the one who persuade me here...'

"Hey Nako! (Y/n)! Move faster!! Lets go to Seoul-"

"We're at Seoul now Kura.." I walk beside her, and point the lights from the city in front of us.

"This is where I grow up..." I smile a bit looking around.

"I already know that pabo.." She said pinching my cheek.

"A-Aww.. F-Fine fine.." I said looking at her, I caught her staring at me.

"K-Kura..?"

"(Y/n)..." We both said at the same time staring at eachother.

"Ehem... Ms Song.. The elevator is ready.. We can go down to your room and rest then you both can go to school tomorrow.." Nako said holding a notebook, maybe she already fix my schedule.

"You wont go to school with us..?" Sakura ask her, she shook her head.

"Mr Song doesnt have an order like that to me Sakura-nee.." She said, I look at Kura and she was looking at me then she nod.

"I'll tell dad you will go to school with us tomorrow so you should rest too.." I look at Nako.

"But Ms Song-"

"You will not follow her order Nako?" Sakura look at her, I saw Nako smile and run to hug me.

"Thank you (Y/n)-nee!" She hug me tight.

"She really love studying..." Kura pat her head, I smile and pull Kura on our hug.

'We're like a family right?'

-Next Day-

Nayeon's POV

The bell rang signaling another boring day to start.

"You are always bored at school nowadays Nayeon-nii.." Chaeyoung is looking at me.

"What are those girls doing?" Jeongyeon point at Tzuyu, Mina, Sana and Momo, they're all having a serious disscussion.

"Girls? Are you all-" Jihyo got cut by Tzuyu.

"Isnt it much better if we have a vacation! Even for a month??" She suddenly said, strange.

"Lets start today if you guys want?" Sana added.

"Lets just get off to school-" I stood up cutting Mina.

"Lets go Jeongyeon we're going to be late... We'll be back at lunch.." I grab Jeongyeon's arm and walk away.

"H-Hey w-wait..!" Jeongyeon complained but I pulled her.

"Lets go!"

"I promise you guys... She'll regret it later.." I heard Mina said but I already walk out to our classroom.

"We're late!!" Jeongyeon pull me running.

"S-Shi-" I run to follow her pace.

"Finally!" We reach the classroom, I open the door and-

"Ms Im, Ms Yoo... You are both late..." I look at the teacher but someone was covering her.

"(Y/n)..?" The girl face me, it was her.

"Nayeon..?" Her eyes was wide, staring at me.

"Ooh.. My.." I heard Jeongyeon.

'(Y/n)...? (Y/n) is b-back...? P-Plus she's with a girl..?'

"Dare..? [Who?]" The girl ask (Y/n) but we are still staring at eachother. Face to face.