Special Chapter II: Be my Valentine

Note: Special Chapters are not the same as the plot, nor it is not part of it.
Enjoy the 3568 words 😊

(Y/n)'s POV

February 14.. I dont get what is so special about this day.. Except couples having date and so on then the cycle repeat on the same day every February of the year. I mean, couples can always date everytime they want but what made this day special?

"Hey? Earth to (Y/n)?! HEYY!!" My seatmate broke my thoughts, aish just because she have a date she will do this to me.

"W-What?!- AWW!" She hit me with a notebook, pretty predictable but I didnt move away.

"Class is over, they gave us the free time for the afternoon.." She said as she seat at the table.

"And so-"

"I-I will hit you with a notebook again if you dont get to your senses!" She crosses her arm, I sigh in defeat and look at her.

"Just say you will have ask Chaeyeon for a date and go.. I will take care of the dorm-"

"I-I was still thinking about it-"

"Aish dont think about it! Go and do it before someone get her first.. Chaeyeon is so famous because she is on the dance club so many people are having their eyes on her.." I explain, she pause for a moment then she blush. This tsundere.

"Y-You are right.. You are such a blessing (Y/n)! Thank you! Dont forget to feed my cat Maru!" Her face light up, I hum.

"But you have to help me rank up.." Its my turn to cross my arms, she hum in agreement as she grab her bag.

"Oh that is easy as pie.. Pft wait tomorrow we will be in the highest rank in no time.." She wink at me as I sigh, that wont work at me try your best next time.

"Oh by the way (Y/n).. Wont you be looking for a date? Its valentines day! Nobody deserves to be alone today.." She ask, I shook my head as I stood up gathering my things.

"I dont think so.. I am busy you know.."

'I have to show Nayeon I am worth it for the club..'

"Busy with your archery club?? (Y/n) the competition is still next month! Have a date.. Ah how about Hyewon??"

"Eunbi will kill me.."

"Um Yena?-"

"Um Yena?-"

"She is with Yuri.."