Night 57

Nayeon's POV

After a good eight minutes, Eunbi and Jihyo came back.

"Its mainly because of the heat, the ball just made her a bit dizzy.." Jihyo said making everyone releaved.

"(Y/n) is okay.. She just need rest.." Eunbi added.

"But the game? Are we going to continue?" Jisoo said looking at us, right, everyone is tied for now at six points.

"Let's continue.." Jihyo said while she look at me.

"We lack a single member-" Before Chaewon can react Jihyo point at me.

"She will be out too.. I think (Y/n) is keeping an eye on her, so? What do you say?"

"Let's go.." Eunbi smile as they all walk back to the court. I notice how Chaeyeon tried to distance herself from Sakura, its strange but I should not get too much attention from it.

Jihyo walk near me and grab a bottle whispering.

"Go..." I nod as I walk back to the villa without everyone noticing, I'm still convince that (Y/n) got hurt, and I have to check on her.

I walk upstairs and notice a single door slightly open, I took a chance to peek and there she is, laying down, I slowly walk inside not letting any noise wake the unconcious one.

'Why do you look cute while sleeping (Y/n)..?'

"(Y/n)..." I slowly sat on the bed near her as I run my fingers on her hair, quality time check, privacy check, but you.. You are not mine yet.

"N-Nayeon-.." I guess she heard me from her dream.

'(Y/n)...'

"Idiot.. I know you saw that ball coming.. You are just busy with your thoughts.." I said, I heard a hum then when my hand carress her cheek, she grab it, scared of she might pull it away I remained my hand like that but instead of pushing away, she rest it more on my cheek suddenly plastering a smile.

"W-When I was not feeling well.. Nobody dare to touch me.." She giggle a bit as her eyes are still close probably still feeling my hand on her cheek.

"Why..?" I ask.

"Because I forbid them... Not even Irene-unnie can touch me like this.." She said interwinding our fingers together, both scared of letting go.

"Even Saku-"

"No one can..."

"But why are you letting me..?" I suddenly ask without thinking if I offended her or something, but instead of answering she open her eyes a bit and look at me.

"Why am I letting you?" She pass the question to me.

"How would I know-" (Y/n) cut me.

"Because it's you... Not Irene-unnie.. Not Sakura.. But Nayeon.." A moment of silence pass and we just stare at eachother, eyes communicating for our lost of words.

"(Y/n).." I lean in and successfully sealed my lips towards her, it can be counted as mere peck because it was just our lips that are connect but.