Night 67

(Y/n)'s POV

"A-Are they ready?? W-Will they be okay? W-Wait.. We should be asking ourselves.. W-Will we be both okay?? We wont die right-"

"Actually.. I already told you she's the one who almost killed me-"

"Oh my god (Y/n)! I want help you but I'm out on this plan! I cant die yet!-" I walk to her and cup her cheek. She stare at my eyes as I did the same, it was the only way to keep her quiet.

"Trust me on this one.." I place an earpiece on her left ear.

"What is this-"

"We got this under control.." I smile.

"So calm down Kkura please.. Act like everything is normal.. Trust me.." I giggle a bit as I place my ear piece and hiding my ear with my hair, this is what I though, Sakura know something will happend but I didnt tell her what it will be, now she's overreacting.

'I by the way lie on some points..'

I walk to her and cup her face.

"Come on.. We will be fine.. Everyone already think carefully of this.." She look at me pouting.

"Can I just have a small clue.. Please-"

"No.." I let her go as her frown grew more.

"(Y/n) is right.. The lesser who knows, the better.."

"You even team up with her.."

"Of course.. Chaeyeon is one of my partner now right?" I giggle as I heard a few more giggle from our ear piece.

"Now let's go.. The chopper is up.." I breathe heavy before fixing my clothes. Its not the time for our plan yet, the real plan starts when we touch down on Japan, a few hours from now.

"Let's go.." Sakura also breathe heavy before we leave the unit, glancing one last time remembering all that happen in a span of a few months. I like Japan, but Korea feels more at home. I hope, I can come back here again.

The chopper ride was the usuall quiet one, except my hand is now occupied by another, sounds romantic but Sakura is gripping it tight. This girl is scared of heights plus its her first time ridding our family chopper. She's used on ridding plane which is a much comfortable one, sadly its a bit shaky and I'm worried she might get dizzy.

"A-Are we there yet?!!" Sakura shouts as her eyes are both close, I smile before answering.

"No!!" I shout back at her, as if she will hear me because of the wind and the chopper's blades plus on her situation right now, she's so scared.

"A-Are we there yet (Y/n)?!" She shout again.

"I-I said no!!" I shout louder, I made it louder so she might hear me this time right?

"A-ARE WE THERE YE-"

Aish..

"NO!" She finally look at me, I shake my head, I slowly nod as her cheek grew red.

'What happen-' Before I can finish my thought she point at the pilots glancing at us trying to hold back their laughter.

'Oh..'