Night 58

(Y/n)'s POV

"Sprite for Eunbi.. Cola for the kids and some soju for the older ones and Twice.." Hyewon said reading the list Eunbi gave her while me and Chaeyeon just grabs everything dumping it to the cart. It was only suppost to be me and Hyewon but Hyewon left her license so we dont have a choice but to let Chaeyeon drive us.

"Did you add the orange juice?" I ask as Hyewon nod.

"What else do we need?" Hyewon ask pushing the cart, I look around so is Chaeyeon.

"I will just grab something.." Chaeyeon excuses herself as we both nod.

"Ah how about ice cream?" Hyewon said I hum and we both walk towards that section.

"Two vanilla.. Two strawberry.. One chocolate and one mint choco.." I said as I remember everyone's preference on ice cream and when I said the last one, Hyewon look at me in disbelief.

"Let's just buy them toothpaste.." She said, I sigh.

"Yah mint choco is not just a toothpaste.. Just say you dont like the taste and go.." I said placing a gallon down but Hyewon hold it.

"Half only.."

"One pack.. Wonyoung loves this-"

"But its just Wonyoung-"

"So is Chaewon and Nako.. Come on.. They will feel sad if their ice cream will just be just small.." I complain as we both continue to argue.

"Lets get a pack.." A voice said beside us, I smile in victory.

"Told you-" I then saw from my side vision that Chaeyeon is back.

'You did actually agreed on me..?'

"Arg.. I hate you Lee Chaeyeon.." Hyewon compain as she start to walk away.

"Lets go.." Chaeyeon push the cart for us as she grab the ice cream on my hand, glancing at the cart I notice three white cans that was not there a few minutes ago.

'Maybe that is what Chaeyeon found..' I adjust my eyes and look at the can clearly to read the name.

"Milkis..?"

"Why?" Chaeyeon look at me, I quickly shake my head.

"Nothing.." Not looking back at her we all three went to the counter and payed.

The car ride back was quiet, why? Cause Hyewon is sleeping, its either she eats, play a bit and then sleep and she is the only one talking on the car.

"Awkward right..?" She ask while her eyes are still on the road, the ride back is still 10 minutes or more.

"Hmm.." Honestly who will not, a few days ago you are hitting with my gf then she acts so possessive one time then one time she dont. I'm confused so much.

"Have you think about on what I told you on the beach?" She ask again, with a loud sigh I rest my body on the car seat, sadly I am on the passenger seat beside the driver's, I am beside her.

"To be honest I dont want to listen to you... You keep on trying to confuse me and Kkura.. But when you indirectly said I have feelings with Nayeon.. I almost trusted you.."