Night 66

"Is everything ready?" Its d-day already and me and Sakura will be in Japan in a couple of hours from now.

"Yeah.. All packed.." I smile at Sakura, she smile back and pat my shoulder.

"Dont be too nervous.. I promised you.. And the others I wont leave your side.. So let's do what we planned.." I nod. Its not like I'm nervous, I am finding a way to met her and another person she talked about yesterday.

"Can I just take a walk? I wont be too long.. I will be back before we leave.."

"Do you want me to come with you?" I shake my head.

"I wil be fine Kkura.. I will be back with a milkis.." her eyes sparkle as she crosses her arms.

"How many?"

"A pack.." She claps her hand as she push me outside, this girl can be fool by milkis and any gaming accessories.

"Go and make sure to be back early!" The apartment door closes as my phone ring, there she go.

"Where?" I didnt bother to say hello or whatever, I know its her.

"We are at xxx xxx already, you should be here by 10.."

I hung up, Im tired of hearing her voice and its just stressing me out.

At xxx xxx

I enter the place and this is a five star restaurant.. The place was packed with people in their formal attire, I can tell they range from rich people to corrupt politicians.. Btw dont forget to register for the election, a single vote can change a country.

"Reservation for?" A staff greet me.

'Did she use her name? or my name? I shouldnt have hang up the phone that fast.'

"Oh she's with me.." Nancy smile at me as she cling on my arm.

"Enjoy your table madam.." The staff bow, I quickly remove her arms and motions her to go.

"You are so cold today.." She pat my cheek and smile, as if she didnt push me to the ground.

"Loose up a bit will you.." She start to walk as I slowly follow, I heard her giggle before saying.

"This might be your last lunch.."

'If she's planning to kill me she should already done it yesterday.. She is clearly trying to scare me.' I look at her back as she walk to the staircase that leads to another floor, this time, its just an overlooking few of the outside with a single round table and two chairs near the veranda.

"Have a seat Ms. Song.. I will go fetch your accompany.." Nancy smile at me, I didnt bother to reciprocate that smile and just proceed to seat down as she walk towards a door (stream Eunbi's mv😊).

"Do you want a wine ma'am?" A waiter smile at me, I shook my head not that I dont trust this restaurant but I cant drink or else Kkura will notice I went somewhere else. He just bow as he took a leave. I just drink from my glass(y) stream Yuri's mv 😊) what I notice is the waiter went to the same door where she entered.

'Is this a setup..? What if what they will serve to me will kill me?-'

"You are turning pale.." A voice whisper on my back. I compose myself and answer her.