..Thirty-Four..

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm-"

It was the saggy man.

John.

"How are you kiddo?" he asked me casually, walking toward me with a bright white smile. I took many steps back, planning to make a run for it. "Don't try it." he warned, and I couldn't find the words to say. "So Alana Amero Andrade, why are you in Barcelona?" he asked me, and my heart race sped up. "Or should I ask why you try to fool people in a little act you have been trying too hard to disguise?" my throat was suddenly dry, and I was frozen in place.

Think! Think!

"Excuse-" then a clamy finger was put to my lips, and I breathed in and out raggidly.

"Shut up." he threatened and I put my hands behind my back. At the moment all thoughts could not flow through my head.

"He-" I tried to scream for help but John slapped my mouth before I could. I stumbled back while holding my mouth, feeling hot tears of anger brim at my eyes. I looked at him as he stepped towards me, and I charged at the old man, tackling him hard to the ground with an angry grunt coming from him. "Don't ever touch my face!" I screamed, and was instantly reminded of my father's abuse towards my mom. John wrestled to get me off of him but my knees were pinning his hands deep into the turf. "What do you want with me?" I shouted, hoping a night guard may hear me and come out.

"I want you to stop trying to recreate your senior year!" he yelled at me in plain english. "Andrew told me all about your wild and drunken plans, idiot." he spat at my face, and I gasped with wide eyes.

"The note- that's what it was about?! Did he send you to stalk me?!" I grabbed him by his collar, shaking him as his face reddened.

"Yes! I was supposed to take you out of Barcelona quietly, but he had a change of heart suddenly." he shrugged, trying to free his hands but I put pressure on his knees. I was seeing red.

"When did he put you up to this, huh?!"

"August 10th, and his sudden change of heart was only this morning." John smiled at me with his saggy, raggid smile.

"How could he?!" I screamed, and I felt the need to beat John up. "Besides that, why would you even come after me then?!" I asked him while shaking him hard.

"Cause sweetheart, I know some people who don't want you involved with Neymar." he looked around, not keeping eye contact with me.

"Like who?!" I could barely breathe with the constant betrayal from Andrew and friends.

"Like Bruna."

/Neymar's POV/

The party Marc had invited me to was already going by the time we arrived. I had been stuck here for thirty minutes. While Jo and Gil were talking to some girls, I made sure to be farther away from everbody cause I needed to be alone but I had promised Marc I'd be here tonight. So here I was.

Sulking in a corner.

Alana was probably having a better night than I was, and I grimaced at the thought of our fight tonight. I tried to do damage control by singing in an instagram video to her about how sorry I was not, but I actually was for taunting her. She probably didn't even watch it.

I was sitting there, texting Rafaella about talking to Carol about when I could have Davi for longer than a week. I was not on good terms with her since she didn't like that I was apparently doing 'so many girls wrong with my behavior.' Blah blah blah. She knew that I was having a bad night, I didn't wanna hear it from her for the second time.

Maybe it was the fourth. I had about six shots of tequila, so I couldn't think straight. I mean it is tequila.

"This music's loud, huh?" A girl bent down to say to me, and I instantly thought of Alana.