Chapter 26

Maisie's POV

Me, the boys and Emily entered Simon's office at the time we agreed and began to talk about what was going to be happening. Basically I was leaving with the boys in 10 days to go on tour for the last month that was left.

I would be taking Zayn's place so I had to learn all of his solos. I knew most of them because I like their music but it was a lot of pressure. We changed the lyrics of songs where it was needed and we were all set. It still felt like I was betraying Zayn, I hated the feeling.

* * *

Niall's POV

We were just about to go out on stage to perform out first show with Maisie and she almost had a nervous breakdown. She was so nervous that everybody was going to hate her but they didn't, in fact, they loved her.

Me and the other boys took our positions on stage and began singing What Makes You Beautiful. Half way through we planned for Maisie to walk on and join in with the song and then the crowd would go and so on.

"Please welcome, our new member, Maisie!" Liam shouted as music went slightly quieter and the crowd went crazy.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed..." She sang as she walked on stage in her pale pink jumper, skinny jeans and hightops. She did actually look really beautiful. I was missing her. It felt really different not being in a relationship with her but she lost my trust and I can't be in a relationship with somebody I don't trust.

Maisie's POV

I was so happy that I managed to get through What Makes You Beautiful. I seriously thought that I was going to pass out. I was so nervous. Irresistible was next.

"Heartache doesn't last forever, I'll say I'm fine," Liam sang, "Midnight ain't no time for laughing, when you say goodbye," He finished, meaning it was my part next.

"It makes your lips so kissable, and your kiss unmissable," I began to sing, I gave a small smile to Liam and he returned with an encouraging wink. I continued, "Your fingertips, so touchable and your eyes irresistible,"

Niall sang next, then Harry and Liam and then finally me again. As I was singing I began to think back to when Zayn sand the exact same part to me. It kept replaying in my mind and it kept appearing in my dreams. I couldn't get it out of mind no matter how hard I tried but I knew why.

I really enjoyed performing with the boys, they are so much fun, I can't even begin to explain. Even though things had happened they performed just as well as usual. The show ended at around 10.30pm and we all went straight back to the hotel and collapsed onto our beds we were that exhausted.

* * *

I woke the next morning at around 9am, Louis and Niall were still asleep but Liam and Harry were awake and sitting in the kitchen that we were all sharing.

"Morning!" I said as I walked to the cupboard and fridge so I could have a glass of milk.

"Good morning, our new bandmate," Harry said nudging me playfully. I laughed and drank my glass of milk. "So we've got another show tonight and then we're going to Stockholm, yeah?" I asked.

"Yup, I'm going to go and wake them two up so we go down to the stadium," Liam said smiling and walking into Niall and Louis' room.

"Yeah, I'm going to get dressed," I said to Harry and also left.