Chapter 17

Maisie's POV

The show was great just like usual but I didn't enjoy it as much. They always do well. I didn't realize how much of idiots the boys are on stage, except from Niall of course. He's usually just as bad as the others but obviously today he's upset. He's still annoyed at me and I kind of missed him even though he was around me all day.

I did still love Niall, I hadn't fallen out of love with him. I felt like I was starting to like other boys and I shouldn't like other boys if I'm in a relationship, should I? I was debating whether to apologize to him or just leave it.

-----

After the boys came of stage, I hugged Niall. I didn't give him a choice really. He didn't hug me back but I wasn't surprised. "I'm sorry, I don't want a break from you, I love you," I whispered into his ear. After I had said it he hugged me back. I smiled. He couldn't see it but I'd smiled. I hadn't smiled all day, not a proper smile anyway.

"I love you too," he whispered back. His strong arms released me and I took one of my arms from around his waist but left the other one there and faced everyone else.

"Well done guys you did well out there, who knew that so many girls could love five boys so much. I'm telling you it's an achievement," I congratulated them.

"I don't need all of them, only you," Niall whispered into my ear, while looking behind me. I bit my lip and laughed slightly.

"What are you two laughing at, I thought you'd broken up?" Louis said. Zayn tried to quietly slip away.

"Where are you going Malik?" I questioned. He stopped walking.

"Nowhere in particular," he responded.

"Okay, so why do the boys think that Niall and I have split up, because we haven't?" I asked. It had annoyed me that he had told them that we had broken up, I trusted him. And it was only a short break, it lasted all of about 6 hours, which wasn't actually needed.

"Oh erm, I thought you said that you'd broke up. Sorry," he mumbled.

"I never said that," I argued back. Emily, Louis, Liam and Harry had walked away because I'm guessing that they didn't want to get involved. "I said that we were on a break, not that we'd broke up," Niall was still by side listening to us argue.

"Nevermind Zayn, just stay out of my way," I shook my head in disgrace at him and walked away.

Niall's POV

"Oh well done Zayn, you've upset her now. You're such an idiot. Stay away from both of us," I said, "Move." I added, pushing past him and walking away in the direction that Maisie went.

I caught up with her eventually, she was talking to Emily. When she looked in my direction I smiled. She paused her conversation with Emily and walked over to me. I placed my hands on the bottom of her back. She placed hers around my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, he just really annoyed me. Listen, about earlier--"

"It doesn't matter, okay?" I interrupted.

"Okay," she smiled, "Shall we go back to the bus?" I agreed and we walked back to the bus, hand in hand.