Chapter 48

Maisie's POV

"Hi Simon," I greeted Simon as I picked up the phone. I was half way through making mine and Liam's breakfast. The other boys were asleep still so Liam and I were the only ones that answered his call.

"Hello, Maisie, we need to have a meeting about your new tour that's coming up," He said. I'd completely forgot about our upcoming tour. I'd been so busy lately that it had been pushed to the back of my mind.

"Um, okay, when do you want us there?" I asked.

"At about ten this morning would be great, is that okay?" He replied. I agreed and we had a little bit of small talk after before I hung up and told Liam. We woke the other boys up and we all began to get ready.

* * *

"So you'll be leaving in a month and you're going London first, at Wembley Stadium and then up to Manchester, okay. You'll then go around the rest of the world and visit the remaining cities here when you get back. At least that way you'll already be back home for the end of the tour. All of it is planned so it should run smoothly," Simon informed us.

We all agreed that the plans were good and as soon as we got home we began to sort things out. Harry was already starting to pack his suitcase. We weren't leaving for another month. I didn't pack mine because I didn't see the point, I had plenty of time to pack. I decided to go for a run, I hadn't been for one in a while and I needed to relax.

I got changed into some joggers and a tank top. I left the house and began running down the street. I soon came to the park. The park had so many bad memories associated with it  but I jogged through anyway. My phone beeped so I slowed down and pulled it out of my pocket. I continued to walk while checking my message because if I didn't I'd get cramp in my calves.

The message was from Liam. I started to reply and all of a sudden, I collided with a hard chest. They were also on their phone so we both dropped them. I bent down to pick mine up and then my eyes met his.

"Zayn?" I barely managed to choke out.

"Maisie?" He said. It was him, he was alive. But it couldn't be him, he died. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether to be angry or upset. We continued to stare into each others eyes for several seconds. I couldn't face him. I straightened up and ran in the opposite direction. I ran behind a wall and then it sunk in, I'd just seen a dead person. I slid down the wall and the tears began to flow.

"Maisie, I can explain," he said, appearing from around the corner. I didn't say anything in return, I just couldn't. I'd believed that he was dead for almost two years and then he just randomly apppears in the park where he supposedly died. Either I was seeing ghosts or this was all some sick joke. "Maisie,"

He sat down next to me and tried to hold my hand. I pulled it away and shuffled my body further away from him.

"Maisie, please don't," He said, moving closer to me. I refused to talk to him, I would listen to him but I wouldn't talk to him. He'd hurt me, he made me hurt for two years. Me and the boys really loved him and when that happened, it destroyed us. He stared at me for a while, probably waiting for me to look at him. I soon gave in and our eyes connected.

I knew I shouldn't of looked at him, I instantly saw the guilt in his eyes and I felt bad. I forgave him, I couldn't hold a grudge. It's always been one of my weaknesses. He placed his hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears. Well that confirmed that he wasn't a ghost. He caresed my cheek gently. "I'm so sorry, Maisie. I never meant to hurt you. I know you well enough to know what you're thinking. You're thinking 'How could you do this?' or 'You're dead, how is this happening?'" He said. I nodded my head. He did know exactly what I was thinking.

He stood up and extended his hand for me. I placed my hand in his and he pulled me up from the ground. I gave in and spoke to him. "So how is this happening?" I quietly said while standing directly in front of him. My tears began to trickle down my cheeks again. I wiped them away quickly.

"Do you remember the conversation we had?" He asked. I nodded. It was the one about him not liking the attention anymore. "Yeah, that's why. I just wanted to get away,"

"How could you do this to us?" I asked.

"I didn't think it would bother anyone,"

"So you thought you'd just leave me, and the boys, here thinking you were dead!" I began to get angry and I started to shout at him. He listened to me and didn't argue back. He knew not to even dare talk when I was mad at him, especially after what he had done. "You don't understand how many tears I've cried. It's been two years, Zayn!"

"Why did it even bother you? Or them?" He asked.

"Because they loved you, I loved you," I shouted at him, whispering the 'I loved you'. I didn't want him to hear that. My tears were flowing and my vision was blurred because of my tears. He opened his arms and I willingly hugged him. I wrapped my arms arond his torso and he tightly held me in his arms.

"I'm sorry." he whispered to me. For a moment I believed that he could make my life better but I was wrong.

Addicted To Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें