Chapter 15

Maisie's POV

"Good luck. I'll see you out there," I told Niall, kissing him. I hugged all the other boys and then went down the stairs with Emily to find our seats for the concert. We had VIP passes so we were in the front row. We took our seats and waited for the show to start.

Not long after, the music for Little Things started. Everyone stood up and went mental. The music continued. It was obviously Zayn singing first, and he did. He really is a great singer. As it was quite a slow song, they were all sitting down on the bumps running down the middle of the stage, into the crowd. Zayn sat facing me. He sang every word directly to me.

".....And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks....

And it all makes sense to me," he sang, looking directly into my eyes. I smiled at him. He gave me a small smile back and of course all the girls around me went crazy because they thought that he was smiling at them but I knew that he wasn't. He was smiling at me.

I did feel kind of guilty that I was dating Niall. I could see how much it genuinely crushed Zayn. I felt really bad about it. I tried not to let it stop me from enjoying the show and it didn't too much.

It felt like he was singing to me in Tell Me A Lie too. Niall on the other hand smiled at me a couple of times but that was it. It's not like him, he's usually so sweet and always singing to me on the bus. I sometimes even join in. They sang Irresistible next.

"......It makes your lips so kissable....

And your kiss unmissable.

Your fingertips so touchable.....

And your eyes irresistible..." Zayn sang, looking directly into my eyes again. I joined in with him this time. After all, his eyes are irresistible.

-----------

I joined them after the show. I ran over to Niall. "You were great!" I exclaimed. "And you four as well, of course," I said to the other four boys. Zayn was just staring at the floor, not making eye contact with me.

Zayn's POV

She sang along with me. I know everyone else was as well but it felt like she meant the words. What if she did? What if maybe she was starting to like me back? Wait, what am I talking about, she's with Niall. She can't like me back, she loves Niall, right?

We had another show here tomorrow night and then we were going to France. I'd never been to France before so I was really looking forward to it.

Maisie's POV

I spent most of the next day with Niall, looking around Glasgow. It wasn't long before someone noticed that it was Niall. It was the paparazzi.

It didn't take them long to snap a picture of us together and put it up on social media sites. The title was 'Niall Horan dating same girl that saved bandmate, Zayn Malik, from hospital roof?' It was so horrible that Niall can't go anywhere without having one million photos taken of him.

We got back to the bus as quick as we could without been seen. We got in and everyone was sitting in the living room area. All their heads turned to face me and Niall as we entered.

"You two alright?" Emily asked.

"Yeah just stupid paparazzi following me again, I'm used to it," Niall replied.

"Oh okay then," she smiled.

"Us lot are going to go down to the stadium in a minute to sort out sound checks and everything so are you going to come with us?" Liam asked. We both nodded. He replied with an okay.

Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry and Emily went down to the stadium a few minutes later, leaving me and Zayn alone on the bus. I thought that I should freshen up before going down to the stadium so I decided to stay behind for a while.

"Maisie?!" I heard Zayn call from the living room area.

"Yeah?" I shouted back.

"Come here for a sec," he yelled.

"Ok, one minute," I replied and finished brushing my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and into where he was. He was sitting on the sofa. He stood up when I reached him. "Yeah Zayn?" I asked.

"Erm....I just wanted to ask," he paused for a moment, "did you really mean it when you were singing last night?"

"No, I was only singing along Zayn," I replied. The truth is I kind of did mean it but I couldn't tell him that. What if he told Niall? To be honest I think the spark between me and Niall is starting to disappear. It's not like when we first started dating, he's not as sweet. I don't know why.

"Oh ok," Zayn sighed and then began to walk towards the door. "You coming then or not?" He asked. I nodded and followed him.

We walked to the stadium in silence. It was only a five minute walk but it felt like eternity. It seemed to take forever to get there.

Once we finally entered the stadium Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis were already practising. "You better hurry up and join them, it's almost your part," I whispered to Zayn. He didn't answer and just went to join the boys.

Emily was sitting in one of the seats a couple rows back, so I walked over and took a seat next to her.

Emily's POV

"Emily, there's something I need to talk to you about," Maisie said after a few minutes.

"Go on then, you know that you can tell me anything," I replied with a warm smile.

"Erm, it's about Niall," she said hesitantly. I turned to face her and furrowed my eyebrows together. She continued, "I think I want to break up with him,"

"But why? You two are so cute together," I asked.

"I know but I feel like that something special we had, well, I think it's gone," she replied looking down at the floor.

"Well if that's what you want to do then you can, I'll always back you up," I reassured her. After all its her life, she can do what she wants with it.