Chapter 45

Sorry it's only a short one xxx

-----------------------

Liam's POV

I woke up and stretched my arms. Somehow I had a blanket over me. Maisie probably gave it to me at some point when I was asleep, she was asleep on the floor next to the sofa. I wondered why she was in here.

I carefully stood up, making sure I didn't step on Maisie. I moved the blanket off of the sofa. I carefully picked Maisie up and placed her on the sofa where I had just been sleeping. I draped the blanket over her. She pulled it closer to her and began to hug it. I wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

I sat on the little bench thing that was under the window. I gazed out, watching various people walking past. I looked at my watch, it was only 07:30am. Too early. My stomach grumbled a couple of times.

I walked quietly over to the door and turned the handle but there was no luck, it was still locked. I returned to my position at the window and Harry woke up moments later. I just ignored him and followed the rain drops down the window.

He stood up and stretched. He walked to the door and checked if it was open. "She was serious about this then," he mumbled to himself while messing with the door handle.

"This is stupid, Liam. Why are we even arguing?" Harry said, I heard him but ignored him. "Liam,"

"Because you don't care about our best friend that's why," I replied sharply.

"All I was trying to say is that the past is in the past, that's all," he argued back.

"No, it's that you don't care and don't want to get to the bottom of what happened," I also argued.

Maisie's POV

I opened my eyes and heard somebody shouting. I turned over to see Harry and Liam pushing and shoving each other. I yawned as I sat up. I removed the blanket from my legs and sleepily walked over to them. My head was really hurting for some reason.  I'd been having a lot of headaches recently.

"Stop," I said quietly, my head hurting even more. I felt a sharp pain in my head. I rubbed my temples, hoping to help stop the pain. It didn't really work, it made it worse.

"Maisie, are you okay? You look really pale," Liam said, placing his hand on my head, checking my temperature, "you're really hot,"

"I feel cold," I whispered, pulling my jacket around me tighter.

I felt my eyes closing and my legs beginning to become weak. I tried my hardest to keep my eyes open but they forced themselves closed. I felt my body drop and I blacked out, not remembering anything after that.