Chapter 22

Zayn's POV

"Hello?" I answered.

"What do you want?" Niall said. I could tell that he was still annoyed with me but who could blame him.

"I thought that you wasn't going to tell Maisie that you knew,"

"Yeah, you probably think that that was the best thing to do...lie. But Zayn, not everybody is like you. Not everybody goes around kissing people's girlfriend's and lying about it. Is that all you wanted earlier? I'm kind of busy seeing my family,"

"Yeah that was it, bye" I said. I didn't get a 'goodbye' back but I didn't really care. I was going to apoligise as well but beings as he is being like that I'm not going to. We all had a few days off and then we were going back on tour for another month or so. I decided that I would go and visit Maisie for a while after I had visited my Mum and sisters.

Maisie's POV

I had tried to ring and text Niall a few times but he didn't answer any of them. I had no idea that Harry was there. I was so stupid to let the kiss happen in the first place but it kind of just happened.

"......It makes your lips so kissable....

And your kiss unmissable.

Your fingertips so touchable.....

And your eyes irresistible..." Zayn sang, looking directly into my eyes again. I joined in with him this time. After all, his eyes are irresistible.

I tried to shake the flashbacks off but I couldn't. It was as if it was yesterday. The moment was cute and thinking back on it, it was the only little moment that only we had, that nobody else knew about. It was special.

Zayn came around at about 12pm and I was surprised really. I thought he would have been with his familly instead of spending time with me.

"Hey," He said, smiling. More of a 'are-you-okay' smile.

"Come in," I said, opening the door fully. We entered the living room and both took a seat on my sofa. It had begaan raining outside.

"I love the sound of the rain," Me and Zayn said at the same time causing us both to laugh. I put the music channel on the TV and then an awkward silence hit the air. "You're at number one again, well done."

"Yeah, I'm kind of bored of the whole being famous thing at the moment," he replied, "like I know not everyone gets the same chance that I've had but it all gets a bit crazy from time to time,"

He began to look out of the window and began to follow the lines of rain trickling down with his eyes. I joined him and stood next to him also following the lines of rain.

"Why does it bother you?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Why does what bother me?" Zayn asked.

"Being famous. Why does being famous bother you?" I replied.

"It's not that it bothers me, it just annoys me that I have like no privacy, whatsoever, at all," he answered and pointed across the road, "this is what I mean, look there's people with cameras over there. They folloe me everywhere. I can't do anything without some magazine knowing,"

"We'd better get away from the window then before they take pictures," I began to say and then there were a few flashes from the cameras, "too late."

"Oh well, it's all kind of getting on top of me at the moment," He said and took a seat on the sofa. I pulled the curtains shut and sat down next to him. "So, how are you anyway, with the whole Niall thing?"

"I'm okay, it was my own fault. We should've known that he would find out eventually. I should've just told him then and there. How did you find out that he knew, anyway?" I asked.

"Well basically, I going down to get breakfast in the hotel where we were staying and I passed Niall. The next thing I knew I was pinned up the wall being strangled," He began, "Emily and Louis managed to persuade him to let me go. It was weird after though, he let me go and then walked off, just like that. He didn't appear until the show, nobody had seen him all day so I don't know where he went for all that time,"

"Oh," I replied. It didn't realise he could be so violent. He actually must've loved me. He probably hates me now.

Zayn's POV

I told her the basics of what happened but didn't go into detail because I didn't want her to think that Niall was a really bad guy because he wasn't. I wanted to get away for a while, from everything, everyone. I left Maisie's at about 1 o'clock and drove home.