Chapter 30

Liam's POV

After spending yesterday with Maisie, I'm really starting to like her. I loved her anyway but now I'm starting to realize how beautiful she really is. I'm afraid that I might be falling for her, but I can't, I have Sophia.

I love Sophia too much to leave her and I wouldn't be able to bare being without her, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew I hurt her.

The boys and I were meeting Maisie again today to record the other half of our new album. I was amazed at how Maisie looked like she had been making albums all of her life. She was so at home and comfortable, she really was a natural born singer. It was meant to be, she was meant to be a performer.

* * *

"There's a devil in your smile that's chasing me, and every time I turn around, it's only gaining speed, there's a moment when you finally realise, there's no way you can change the rolling tide,
But I know, yes I know, that we'll be fine," I sang into the microphone on the stand in front of me.

"Was that okay?" I asked.

"Perfect," Maisie smiled. Damn, why does she have to be so cute. The other boys agreed as I was walking through towards them. I just smiled in response, I couldn't tell anyone about my feelings. I know I could trust all of the boys but it was too embarrassing to admit I like Maisie. Another reason why I can't love her is that Niall has already dated her. It's not right to like or date your best friends ex.

Maisie sang her part next. I thought that I could cope watching her sing but it just made me fall even more in love. I loved how she closed her eyes as she sang. I loved how she had an amazing dress sense. I loved how she loved the same music as me. I loved how funny she was. No, stop Liam, you have Sophia.

Niall's POV

I was beginning to suspect that Liam liked Maisie. The way he looked at her, it's how I used to look at her. But he can't love her, he has Sophia, right? Surely he couldn't be falling in love with her. I know she is so beautiful, has a great sense of humour and a silky smooth voice but out of all of the boys, I wouldn't expect Liam to fall in love with another girl. He's too loyal to Sophia, he would never hurt her.

I would like to think that he wouldn't date her, even if he didn't have Sophia, because she's my ex. It's totally against the bro code. Surely be wouldn't do that to me. I did still love her but now it's more of a brotherly, sisterly love.

After we'd finished in the studio, we made our way back to our group house. We all have our own individual houses but also have one large house that Simon bought us. It's where we all hang out together.

We walked in and Maisie immediately collapsed on the sofa. "I'm so tired," she exclaimed. We all agreed, it had been a long day. Maisie soon sat up so that the rest of us could sit down. Liam sat in the middle of Maisie and I. Louis and Harry sat on the other sofa. Good, old Larry Stylinson. I sometimes think they know each other too well.

Knock, knock.

"I'll get it," Louis volunteered. He had a cheeky smirk on his lips as he exited the room. "Hey, there," I heard him say.

Next thing we knew, Sophia appeared in the doorway. "Soph!" Liam exclaimed, clearly shocked. He didn't look too happy though. He stood up to greet her.

" Hey baby," she replied, while hugging the life out of Liam. "I've missed you," she said into his shoulder. He slowly wrapped his arms around her, still looking shocked. I'm not quite sure if he didn't look happy because he was so shocked or because he didn't want to see her. I couldn't read his emotions.

We all looked at each other but none of us could see if he was happy or not. Maisie was just smiling at the picture of, what she thought, two people deeply in love.

*******
A/N

Hii guys! So I've been updating most days this week because I'm really excited about this book. If you are enjoying it so far then pretty please vote, comment etc. I really do love writing for all of you and thank you for your support, this is my first book and I'm amazed that I even got ten reads never mind the amount I have now. But anyway thank you so, so much once again. I couldn't do it without you. Love you all so much xx

~ cinnamonbun456 ~