Chapter 59

Liam's POV

"So, I've spoke to my Mum and I'm going back to live in Bradford, near her. There's just one thing...I won't be coming back," Zayn finished with his two suitcases next to his feet.

"Did you just think of this overnight? Or where you planning this the whole time? Come back, raise everyone's hopes and then just leave forever," Louis hissed, quite nastily, as Zayn as he stood by the door. Suddenly, you could see the guilt in Zayn's eyes. Harry and Niall just stood silently behind Maisie, Louis and I. I also stayed silent, knowing not to interrupt him at this point.

"I met up with my Mum yesterday and she offered for me to go back! I miss my Mum, I miss my sisters, I miss my home, Liam," Zayn replied to me. He was genuine. We obviously didn't realise how much he missed him Mum but this was his home.

"You are at home, Zayn!" Maisie told him, obviously not understanding why he was doing this. I agreed with her though, he belongs here.

"You know what I don't even care anymore. If you guys aren't even going to support me with my decision, I'm just going to leave!" and with that, he picked up his bags and left, slamming the front door behind him.

"Bye," Maisie said quietly. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her. I don't think she was quite expecting that type of response from him, she didn't know he would react like that.

Maisie and I headed upstairs. It was already ten o'clock at night and I was tired anyway and Maisie was too. We went straight to bed and I honestly didn't have a second thought about Zayn. He'd made his decision, let him carry on.

Zayn's POV

I regretted how I left them, I was really horrible to them but I was also right. They wouldn't even support my decision. If they were real friends, they might not of liked me leaving but they should've still been okay with it because it made me happy.

While I was sitting on the train to go back 'home', I saw the same brunette waitress that was in the café before. She also noticed me and gave me a cute smile. I returned it and gestured to come and sit in the seat opposite of me. She gladly accepted the offer and took a seat in front of me.

"Hey," she greeted me.

"Hey, I never got your name the other day..." I replied.

"Lauren, I'm Lauren," she smiled. She seemed to have a constant smile on her face, like she found happiness in the simplest things like saying hello to somebody, to see somebody smile back her, anything. I liked it, I found it cute and very positive.

"Well, Lauren, I would love to get to know you better. Where you heading?" I asked.

"Bradford, you?" she replied.

"Wow, me too!"

"For the record, I'd love to get to know you too,"

* * *

About forty-five minutes later, Lauren and I got of the train and walked into Bradford together. It turns out that we have so much in common. We hit it off straight away and I think I may have found myself a brand new friendship.

When we finally got near our homes, I found out that she only lives a couple of roads away.

This really did seem positive, something good could come out of this. I was finally looking forward to the future.