🥀long ago🥀 and a special thanks

Hello my dear readers,
It has been a long time, since I had ended this book. I think I finished this book a year ago..

Much had happened between those lines. I basically grew up with this book. I put tears, anger and love in it but what you might also see is Me. I wrote many things out of my life and experiences in it, wich makes it so lovely to read.
It wasn't just a book, that I completely made up some of it really happened in my short life.

I only write this book and keep this account stable , to be never forgotten... , to be existant in life, to make others happy, to tell them 'hey I'm there for you', even if your life isn't the greatest. The more it aches my heart to end this story.
I was writing waight off of my soul.

This is the only way to Express myself.
By writing.

And therefore I'm really really happy to see so many people reading my story.
I am proud to be Nightmare2204, I am proud to be here with you and I'm proud to share.
This afterword is super amazing and hurtful to write, because I remember how I first started this book, I was in 5th grade and so super duper excited and grateful that literally anyone read my story.
And now I'm here in 9th grade and look at my masterpiece... and I think it is beautiful.
You can see, how I much I've improven in my writing skills.

And still I am amazed and proud of you, proud of US that we have come so far.
I can't say anything else except for thank you! 😊🤗

Thank you for your time reading my book and thank you ALL for your nice comments, I love you all

Thank you for your time reading my book and thank you ALL for your nice comments, I love you all.💖💗

But I'm still not finished with the whole story, I published the continuation of this book.
You can read it if you want. ^^

 Again thank you! Thanks for reading!And I hope you have a wonderful day/night you lovely person

And I hope you have a wonderful day/night you lovely person. -^w^-

Your author ♡  Nightmare2204  ♡