Chapter 10 ❤Is there love in the air?❤ Nr.1 (part 3)

{{Nightmare's pov}}

"Did you ,hehehe ~

really think.....

that I would so this to you ?!
When we are so close to our marrige?"

(Y/N) looked at me in confusion. I grabed her onto her waist . Pulled her closer to me and kissed her as an apology. I sighed and looked into her, beautyful (E/C) eyes.
((E/C) = your eye color )

"I'm sorry sweetheart , I.... don't want to do this to you...you are too precious for that... I LOVE YOU..."

She looked into my blue eye and suddenly pulled me into a kiss.
I started blushing and kissed her back. Then she pulled back and gave me a warm smile.
I let go of her and placed a strand of hair behind her ear.
She slightly blushed.

"I-I k-kinda love you t-too Nightmare." Said (Y/N) while she was trying to hide her bright red face behind her hands. 'Awww you are so cute my queen~ In only two days you will be mine~ F.O.R.E.V.E.R. ' I thought. I slightly blushed because of her cuteness.

"You don't need to hide from me my queen~" I said while I cuddeled her.

##/Your pov/##

Nightmare cuddeled me tight. I felt my face heat up.
'I need to get out of this situation ' I though. 'But how?!?!'.
An Idea blew into my mind....

"Nightmare. I want to get to know the others a little better" I said.
I got out of his grip. First he starred at me in confusion but then he starred at me with a smile. He closed his eyes and said: " Ofcorse my queen ~!".

-"So can I go to them ,now?" I asked.
-"Yes you can but this is for me~" he answered.
He lened foreward and kissed me. Like a goodbye kiss.
'Awww that's cute~'....'WAIT WHAT DID I JUST THOUGHT?!?!'
'uhrg, just forget this! HE IS NOT CUTE, HE IS NOT HANDSOME!' I thought, trying to forget that I just called Nightmare cute. Asking myself Why I just called him that.

I blushed. He pulled back and waved at me. I was about to go out of the room but Nightmare stoped me there for a second .
"Oh one thing (Y/N), I want you to meet me at 11: 00 pm in the living room, ok?"
I nodded and off I went.

I wakled through the castle. I saw a bunch of Nightmare Papyruses guarding something. It was awfully quiet .Then I saw that skelet that's called 'Beast'...
He noticed me and turned around to face me .

'Well sh*t' I thought...

"Hey hunted doll ! What the fuck are you doing here?" asked ,slightly yelled Beast.
He ran up to me and looked down at me, like I was a dog .
It was scary.

I could feel his hot breath on my face. He tilted his head, almoast breaking the stapels, who keeps bis face where it belongs to and not fall off. That is creepy.
Also he is smiling all the time.

Like a doll.

(A/N)

Don't worry reader you are going to get a chance with Nightmare. XD

Hope you like it♡