Ending 3 NR. 2

If you have choosen to:

Act normal

Normal  ending

Your pov:

He was holding his hand out, for me to hold. I took his slendy hand and walked more  towards him.  I sat down on the chair and looked him in the eyes.
He sat across of me.

We ate together and laughed when we made a joke. 'I can't belive that Nightmare would harm anyone... I mean he can get angry at times but... I... I love him...
Even if he....'
The time went by and we finished our meal.
He came closer to me and kissed me. I blushed and shyly kissed back.

The garden was the nicest place in the whole kingdom. Many redish flowers ,many roses , orchidees and vergissmeinnichts (A german flower).
The atmosphere was romantic and just perfect.

'As always,... everything is perfect when I'm with him.... It's like I'm dreaming...' I thought and watched Nightmare. He on the other hand took somthing out of his pocket.

"(Y/N) ...?"

He paused... "would You kindly close your eyes~?¿" he had a BIG smile on his face.
I sighed and closed my eyes.
"Good~ now come with me~"

We were walking to I donno to and it was hella dark even when I tryed to open my eyes.
Nightmare guided me perfectly and gave me smal tipps where we are going to next.
Suddenly we came to a hold.

He turned me to a exact direction and said : "Open your eyes (Y/N)~".
I did what he had told me. I Gasped and looked around. We were standing in a beautiful colored  church at the altar. I wore a white long puffy wedding dress and Nightmare a black smoking. The Villian mob were sitting behind us and were watching us with some other sanses. Gaster were standing infront of us and was holding a pillow with two wonderful skele wedding rings ontop of it.

I didn't know how to react.

Gaster spoke up...

"☎️🔯️📭☠📞  ☎️☹📭☠📞  🔹️♊ ☹☹  🔯◼🔷️  ⚫♋◻◻🔼  ☠♊♑♒🔶️⚫♋◻♍?"
((Y/N) (L/N) will you marry Nightmare?)
I couldn't think clearly... as if someone was controlling me. But I knew what he said.
-"yes I will"

Gaster continued...
"...bla bla bla..."
Nightmare?

"Yes I will"
Gaster didn't speak in windings anymore

-"Good ,now you can kiss the bride"
Nightmare put the ring on my ring finger and I on his.
Then Nightmare came closer to me. I couldn't move. He came way closer and got ready to kiss me. 'No I'm not ready to be married!!' I thought .I froze as I felt his cold lips pessing against mine. 'I love him but I'm too young to get married!' .Everyone claped and  yelled in happyness.

Nightmare pulled away from the kiss and whispered into my ear:

"You will never escape from your Nightmare. And do you want to know why?

Cus you never wanted to wake up"

We smiled.

We laughed.

We loved.

We danced.

And we will....

"Never wake up"

THE END???

☣☣☣☢☢☢⚠️⚠️⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️⚠️⚠️☢☢☢☣☣☣
(

A/N)

Yay another Ending. I MIGHT CONTINUE WITH THIS ONE IN THE NEXT BOOK!!!!!!!!!

have a great day/night. Also LEAVE A STAR IF YOU WANT THAT I CONTINUE WITH THIS ENDING!!!!!

Here is a little cover teaser:

Yes I drew that on my tablet. 😑

BYE

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡