Chapter 13 ♡♡happy ever after♡♡ + secret NR 1

A/N
Like I said I'm going to continue this path here after I finished the other. So here you go now... ^^

♡//Your pov\\♡

The moon shone through the window and hit my face. I slightly flattered my eyes open and felt Nightmare's big, heavy arm around me. I was still tired from last night and my legs hurt like hell.

Suddenly I heared my sweet king, mumbling something to himself . I turned to face him. He was fully awake but had a sleepy smile on his face.
"Good morning my queen, did you sleep well?" He asked ever so softly.
I nodded and said :"good morning my king." His smile grew.
Nightmare pulled me to him. I swung my tiny arms around his neck and cuddeled with him for a while. 'He isn't cold anymore...' I smiled at Nightmare and placed a kiss on his cheek.

^*^Time skip^*^
(After cuddeling)Nightmare

We got dressed and went down in the dining room .
Everyone was already sitting there and were eating. When we went in everything got silent. The Villian mob looked at us and smiled, some blushed some were just smiling at us some were even giggeling.
I instantly blushed knowing what they ment... I was so embarressed, that I hid my face with my hands.

"Well WELl WelL~" Error teased . "Sounded like you had real fun last night" said Blackbarry in a teasing tone. The others started to laugh evily.
I hid behind Nightmare, clearly embarressed. He made his hand into a fist and everyone quiet down.

They were afraid for the consequentes...and I knew that. Nightmare took my hand and pulled me into my seat. Then he gave me a bun and cut it in half. Today I felt like .... I want to eat something sweet like Honey or Nutella .
Sweet like yesterday night.. *daydreaming*

Not only begun the day great ,no,...  today is also my wedding day!.
That means that I was going to get married with the king of ALL the Nightmares.
I was so nervous and actually scared of how it is going to go.

After I finished breakfast I cleaned my plate as always ,and went to our room again.
Nightmare send a minion of his to me to help me get ready for our wedding.
After I took a hot bubble bath ,I got 'dressed'. The wedding dress was breathtaking..
So wonderful ,that a tear of happyness rolled down my cheek.
A (F/C) colored wedding dress with (S/F/C) orbs.
I whiped the tear away and was pleed to sit down on a chair, so that the Nightmare Papyrus could style my hair.

I was so happy you can't imagne. Even when I marry the man who had killed so many people no matter if they were innocent or guilty and even put me in this condishion...only to be with me ...

A knock on the door was heared. I pleeded the person in. The door opened and it was Dust, ständig in my doorframe ,in a smoking,... with a hood.... -._-.
He actually looked really good and handsome. 'I wonder how Nightmare does look like?' I thought while waving at him.
He came to me and stared down at me. I could swear I could've seen a light purple blush on his face...
"You look good ,dool."

"Thank you."

"Anyways dool, I should tell you that you have 20 minutes to get ready for the wedding, I will wait outside for you and guide you."

"Ok"

Dust turned around and walked to the door.
Then looks at me again.

"Oh and Doolface? "

I humed in response

"I should say so--- for being an asshole to you the day you came here so...here ya go..." said Dust and layed a red rose and a note on the table besides the door.

I got nervous of what the note would say so I told the Nightmare Papyrus to please hurry up a bit.

~10 minutes later~

Papyrus went out of the room after I thanked him.
I closed the door behind him and took the note.

It said:

22,04,20,05

"What could that mean?"

(A/N)
I'M SO SORRY NOT TO UPDATE !!!!
I HAD TOO MUCH TO DO FOR SCHOOL!!!
AND I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING FOR SO LONG!!!
I TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU!!!

You can tell your theories in the comments

♡ NIGHTMARE2204 ♡