Chapter 9 📿🖤The last hope died🖤📿 (part 2) Nr.1

(WARNING: gore,and fluff! )

♧♧♧Still your pov♧♧♧

"A marrige!?!?" I yelled. Nightmare nodded. He started laughing again.
"Mabey in five days or even sooner~."said Nightmare with a bright smile on his face.
A tear rolled down my face.

Nightmare leaned a little bit forwards and licked my tear away. Then started to kiss my neck. Error let go of me and Nightmare wrapped his tentacle around me so I cloudn't move.

He kissed me on the lips and asked for entrance. I tried to struggle but as I tried he tightened his grip. I moaned quietly. Then Nightmare bit my lips. I gasped. He didn't took a second to get in.

He kissed me deeply and I kissed him back .He explored everything in my mouth while I started to blush very bright. He blushed as well . I cloud tell, that he enjoyed it. Then he squeezed my butt.

He brocke the kiss and some slevia united our tongues. We were a punting mess.

(GOD GET A ROOM🤣)

"Now ~.ERROR BRING ME BLUEBERRY!!!"yelled Nigjtmare. Error did what he was told.
He throw Blue infront of me and Nightmare.
I knew what he was going to do. I paniked.
I begged Nightmare to stop and cryed for help.

But nobody came.

"Blue wake up!!!PLEASE!!! You have to escape!!!"I yelled.

No reaction.

"Enough of your bullshit!"yelled Nightmare at me. Nightmare pushed a tentacle Into my mouth. I still tried to wake him up but only dull sounds came out. I wanted to safe him but I cloudn't .

"(Y/N), h-help, me."was the only thing that Blueberry said before he got smashed . Blood splashed everywhere. I cryed bitterly while Nightmare laughed his ass off.
'That bastard. He will reget this and I will never love him!'I thought.

I saw, in the backgroung ,that Ink was thrown on the ground and got shot with Error's Gasterblasters.
I screamed inside. I wanted to die with them. Then Error went to Blueberry, cut peaces out of blue and made Ink eat it.

I cloudn't stop crying and thinking about my now dead friends.
It was my fault.

It was my fault.

It was my fault.

It was my fault.

It was my fault.

Nightmare picked me up and hugged me. He put the tentacle out of my mouth. I insteadly spit at him. In his dumb face. He slaped me right after I did that.

"Ewww! Show me some respect bitch!!!"yelled Nightmare.

-"NEVE--!!"---he slaped me again.

"Do you really want to make me angry!? WANNA TRY OUT!? HUH!?"yelled Nightmare while he tightened his grip.

I started to cry even more as Error came up to us and whispered into Nightmare's non- existent ear. The only thing I cloud hear was:"--dON't BE sO Rude tO HeR sHe lOsT eVerYthing On A ---fInD Out about Her maRRIGe..."

Nightmare sighed and whiped my sleivia off of his face . He smiled again. Suddenly everything went black....

(A/N)

This Chapter is for the path:
Nr.1
If you have choosen:
Go with him

Song: The lonely
The song is not mine.
This is a sad Chapter 😭😢
Poor Bluebarry...☹Still hope you like it💚^💚

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡