Chapter 9 📿🖤The last hope died🖤📿(part 2) Nr.2

(Warning: gore and fluff)

♧◇◇Your pov◇◇♧

"A marige!?!?" I yelled. Error looked happy and went outside ,with a smile on his face.
Nightmare faced me and smiled.

"Mabey in five days or even sooner~" said Nightmare and winked at me.
He came closer to my face. I gave him a disgusted face expression.
He came closer. And I backed away with my head.
He came even closer.

Our faces were like an inch separated from each other.

"Do you want to know why I'm doing this?"He asked.

I nodded as response. He gigled again.

"Because I Love you silly. I do this, so NO ONE can steal you away from me!~"awnsered Nightmare.

I got a bit scared of his last sentence. "YOU ARE A SICK PSYCHO NIGHTMARE!" I yelled.

"But only sick of your LOVE, baby~"said Nightmare.
He started kissing me on my neck. I struggeled to break free but I failed once again :(.
He bit my neck so hard that blood came out of the bite mark.

I screamed as he did that. I cloud tell that he enjoyed my pain.
He sucked on my wound and drank my blood.
'Help somebody it hurts . Is he a vampire!?!?' I thought.

I moaned loudly into the air. Nightmare stoped and looked into my eyes.
Some blood rolled down his mouth. He noticed it quickly and licked it away with a slightly moan.

'WTF! I CLOUD SWEAR THAT HIS PUPIL TURNED INTO A HEART!!'I thought.
"Mhhhhhh~~you taste good~~"moaned Nightmare.
(Why am I even doing this!?😭)
He started kissing me deeply. I geged. Then he explored every inch of my mouth.
I moaned into the kiss.

A minute later Error slamed the door open and threw Ink to the wall next to us.
Nightmare backed away from the kiss and smiled again.
Error laughed like a maniac. Nightmare did as well.

My eyes widden in fear. Fear that Ink dies too. I was on my way to run to Ink but Nightmare caught me with a tentacle and lifted me into the air.

I screamed "Noooo!!!INK!!!!". Ink was awake but He clound't stand up because his legs were brocken and his paint brush too. I struggeled and struggeled but I was to weak.
Ink seems to know that he wasn't going to last long. But he kept a smile on his face.
Ink looked at me with tears in his eyes. I felt useless and horrible to do nothing.
I was crying so hard.

"Don't worry (Y/N) everything will end soon. Please don't cry we will see each other on the other side. With Dream ,Blueberry and your dead family. We will laugh , play and Blueberry will make us some takos just like in the old times.
But remember we all love you and we will always be by your side♡"said Ink with a warm smile.

Ink turned his head to Error.

"OUr tRuCE IOVER!"yelled Error.

Ink nodded while he got shot with gasterblasters.
I screamed Ink's name out loud.
Soon he turned into dust and blood splashed everywhere.

Then everything went black.

(A/N)

I'm so sad man. I cried while writing this.😭
Hope you like it.
Btw I drew the picture in only 30 minutes.

♡ Nightmare2204  ♡