Chapter 3 😡Anger 😡

Your pov

(In the comments,You have chosen in to slap him)

He started licking my neck.
I gasped quietly. He looked at me and smiled for a moment but then continued.
"P-please  stop i-it "I said,but he didn't listen. 'He needs to stop' I thought as he bit MY neck.

I hissed in excitment and slapped him.He grumbled, as he looked to the left. He glared at me but I didn't care.
"You will regret this you little bitch! "
After that he tried to impale me , with a bone but I dodged it. Than he pulled me by the hair and stangled me.

I tried to scream for help but (nobody came!!!XD) the only things I could say where

........"H-el----p" ........"pl-ase..."........"--any----bo-dy-- "........

until I heared very loud steps.

Nightmare's pov

I went down the hall as I heared (Y/N)'s soft voice from her cell, calling out for help.
I ran to her cell and kicked the door open. I saw Dust strangling her .I got very angry as I punched him far away from (Y/N) . Into the wall .While MY SWEET little (Y/N) cough a bit.

  I made my way to Dust who was coughing as well. I got even angrier by  seeing his shitty ,disgusting face. I picked him up ,only to smash him on the ground.

"!!!WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE !?! YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO  WATCH OVER HER ! BUT YOU DUMBASS COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT!?!?!!! "

I screamed at him while punching him in the stmoach....

...Then again...

and again...

and again...

He screamed and cried a bit.
I kinda enjoyed it seeing him suffer for strangling (Y/N).
I punched him until I got stoped from (Y/N) who where crying in fear and holding my arm back.

I instantly stoped. I looked down at Dust and said :

"...Meet me in the throne room at 09:00 pm. Be punctual..."
(It's 06:00 pm )
He noded and teleported away. I got up and looked at (Y/N) who was shaking. I huged her and whispered sweet things into her ear to clam her down. 
Luckly it worked.

We stod in this position for a few minutes. 'I hope we stand here like this forever' I thought but she broke the hug.😣

She thanked me for saving her . Than we stod there in silence.

After some minutes I broke the silence and went to (Y/N) ,picked her up and teleported Away.

Your pov

Nightmare picked me up and than I felt very dizzy again.

Suddenly we were in a rather dark room.

Ther're were silence again.

Until he spoke...

(A/N)

Hope you liked it even tho I didn't knew how to end this Chapter 😅😐 

♡nightmare2204 ♡