Chapter 8 The bloody party (part 2)

×¥××Third person pov××¥×

???:Sorry lady's I cloudn't wait to see my future wife.
(Y/N) froze. She cloudn't move an inch. Tentacles wrapped around (Y/N)'s body.
Ink and the others turned around with fear in thair eyes.

Classic's eyes widdened . Ink was about to attack but he was thrown out of the window.
(Y/N) started to scream and tried to run away but she got pulled back.

"NIGHTMARE!!! give us (Y/N) back!!!" yelled Classic and kicked Nightmare away from
(Y/N). She ran to Heaven Sans. Nightmare didn't took long to stand up.
Nightmare looked at everyone and snipped with his fingers while sighing.

A portal opened and his 'crew' came out with Bluebarry. Blue got very bad wounds and broken bones. He was crying. Horror told him to shut up but he didn't listened . So he got  slaped a few times ,in the face ,with a bone.

(Y/N) started to cry pulling her arm out to Bluebarry. It reminded her of something...
She stoped crying and looked at Nightmare.

"WHERE IS DREAM!?!?"yelled (Y/N).

-"My brother!?hehe don't worry my sweet he is in good hands~"

-"B-but-"

-"Now, come with me (Y/N) and I'll promise you if you come with me NOW you can get your beloved friends back~"

(Y/N) thought for a momemt. The others shoke thair heads 'NO'. Error put blue strings on them and pulled them into a portal. Somewhere more quiet .So that they can't annoy Nightmare and the others.
(Y/N) was scared.

"So babe what will you choose?~"asked Nightmare.

♡◇♡◇Your  pov◇♡◇♡

'Well I can choose...'I thought.

That I go with him.

Or

That I don't go with him.

(A/N)

Well reader-chan you can choose XD...
And sorry for this bad chapter :C...
Still hope you like it. :D

♡ nightmare2204  ♡