Chapter 16 THE END

♡○•°\Your pov /°•○♡

(YOU all have choosen to OPEN THE DAMN DOOR)

A cold wind aproched my face , as I slowly opened the heavy iron door.
I felt the chills down my spine, as I heared the voices grew louder and louder.

That reminded me of my childhood.. when I went through that little white door.
There were this puppet... well I took it and used it for my puppet colection.
I had a yellow puppet, a blue puppet, a brown one, two were black , four of my puppets wore red , one was purple and then I got the new one in my collection .
I called her 'Puppet master'.

I took one step inside and of all the sudden the voices got quiet. The room got silent.
I got scared as I heared Nightmare , screaming my name again but I didn't listen and went inside the room. I tried to clam down and focus on the important things.

The air got really thick and it stunk in here like a dead corpse...

I looked around the room. It was dark and BLOOD WERE EVERYWHERE ON THE WALL?!
'Ok ,... now I'm really scared ... '

I tried to stay clam and searched for a lightswitch or something like that.
Eventually I found one and flipped it .

Suddenly a light appeared at the end of the room and there was...

Omg...

How is that even possible??!!

Dream..

Blue

And Ink

MY FRIENDS !!??

my puppets...

Now I remember everything...

"B-but they were in my box under my bed" I whispered

They looked diffirent then I had remembered... they were bloody, old and destroyed...
They looked sad and tired... I could see that .. my poor little friends.
I picked up blueberry and saw that he had dust all over his body and was forced to smile all the time by a string ...