Chapter 12 Wedding day? NR 2 (part 1)

///Your pov///

Nightmare smiled at me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back ,smiling. The tall skeleton king, pulled me closer on his lap and started kissing me deeply. I kissed back. 'I don't know why but he is soo sweet and romantic, I just love him... he makes me happy...
I'm happy around him.' I thought.

Suddenly I heared whispering in my head... 'Run away bevore he get's you (Y/N)!'
'-who are you?' I thought ...
No awnser....
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
Then I heared another voice but way more far away...
...
..
.
.
.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-____... my queen?
...
.
.

'Huh what was that?' I thought
"-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-My queen!?" Asked/ yelled Nightmare.

I jumped and looked at him suprised. "Yes?"
-"Is there something wrong?" He asked again tilting his head.
"No, I was just in thoughts..." I replied. He nodded in response. After that he suddenly grabbed my hand and asked: "Well, mind if I go out with you for dinner,my queen~?"
I shoke my head 'no ,I don't mind' and laughed while blushing.
We got up and smiled at eachother.

"Well then ,get ready. I'll wait for you in the garden~." Said Nightmare and went off. I sighed and walked into our room...

'You know that you're going straight into his trap...' said the voice again...
-'who are you ,and why are you saying such things?!' I thought.
-'I am you. Or I am your feeling of guilt, I am the feeling so that you can be carefull, I help you not to die so quickly. I can feel when something is wrong and you are in great danger.'
-'So you try to protect me... but... from what?'
-'From NIGHTMARE. He is evil and tries to win you for him and makes you his toy.'
-'No Nightmare is not like that, he is romantic and sweet and-'
I cut me off.
-'He lets you think that way but actually ,is mind controlling you right now.'
-'I don't believe you'
-'Ok what if I tell you that he erased your real memories... with your family... your friends... your pets... and removed them with fake memories with only him in them.
Try to think back... you can only remember him don't/can't you?'(I'm not sure sorry)
-'I-I c-c-can't belive t-t-this!'

My eyes were teary. I closed the door and started crying like a waterfall.
After a few minutes I whiped some tears away and started changeing.

'That's not the only thing he had done to you... he killed your family and friends infront of your eyes... You shouln't trust him... You need to break free or release yourself... I need to go now but you need to choose the right thing if Not you might die...' (YOU is right you might die in the end, if you choose wrong)

Then, silence filled the room.
I needed a break...

*sigh*

I got dressed. I wore a black dress that Nightmare had chosen for me.
I put on some Make-up so I didn't look like I cried a whole day.

I went outside, in the garden where he waited...

(I drew that... X3)

Should I...

Trust him

Don't trust him

Or

Act normal
?

(A/N)

529 words. Lol.
You can choose in the comments .

Hope you like it.

♡ Nightmare2204  ♡