chapter 11 ...the wedding is near... NR. 2

\\\Dust's pov///

I was walking down a halway near the dining room. Doing my patrol.
I was still pissed off, because of Killer....I sighed and looked out of the window.
It was raining and stormy. I looked at the dead trees, that were all around the palace.
It always clambed me down to go outside or things like that.

I leaned against the window and watched the ravens flew around.
I heared a chuggel from behind. It didn't bother me.
"Are you still mad of killer because he stole your EXP earlyer?" I heared a childish voice from behind.
"No I'm not , papyrus ..." I told him. He looked at me in disbelive.
"I know you're still mad brother~" he teased . I looked at my little brother with an angry expression. 'Well now I'm really pissed ' "Papyrus shut up I'm sirious ! " I yelled at him.
He giggeled and hold onto his mouth.

Suddenly loud footsteps were heared. I grabbed my knife and walked in that direction.
Slime sounds were heared as I walked closer and closer...

It was our king. He was holding the prisoner in his hands. I insteandly put my knife away and bowed down infront of him. He nodded and wakled past me.
'What happeded to her?' I thought.

'Is she hurt or something ?' I thought. "Is she drunk, brother?" Asked papyrus beside me and gave me a questioning look. I looked at him and then back to Nightmare, who was walking into his room. "I don't know..." I answered and continued my patrol .

I walked past Horror. He carried party decorations to the party room /ball . We nodded to eachother and continued our work.

This is going to be a loooooong day. -_-

♡\/\/\Horror's pov/\/\/♡

It was Error's and my job to plan and decorate the marrige of our king and (Y/N).
'I was lucky to get this task because I don't need to carry the gigant cake and those big hevy tabeles.' I thought. I laughed to myself and made my way to the party room, where our king and his future wife throws thair wedding party.

Error and I then continued our work.

Nightmare's pov

I placed (Y/N) in our bed ,on her side. 'She needs to get used to the food and drinks and her suroundings ' I thought. I looked down at her beautiful body.
'She is so cute when she is sleeping' I placed my hand onto her pinky cheek.
'AWWW Is my little angel blushing ??~' I thought.
I got on top of her.

I looked at her sleeping form and moved my thumb to her soft, pinky lips.
I slightly blushed and moved my face closer to hers until we were just a few inches away from each other . I could feel her hot breath on my face.

I moved even closer and kissed her softly on the lips. It felt like heven . I got tierd and layed my body onto hers. I pulled away from the kiss , held onto her wrist and waist softly and fell into a deep sleep.

"I love you (Y/N)~"

(A/N)

Thank you guys for 6 k reader and 200 ☆!!🤩🤩🎉

I hope you like it.

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡