Chapter 11 ...The wedding is near... (part 3) NR.2

Well, 5 People have chosen to protect Cross and 6 + 1 (me) have chosen to ask Nightmare.
So we/you are going to ask Nightmare for help.(don't worry we still protect Cross )

Your pov

I were annoyed of them fighting eachother. Error looked at me ,waiting for an awnser. I turned around and tugged on Nightmare's jacket. He hummed and looked down at me.
"Nightmare? Error is mean to Cross. It seems like that they are fighting. Could you please separate them? Or do something against it, please~?" I looked at him flattering with my eyelids.

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the fore head. "Everything for you my queen ~~"said Nightmare in a flirty tone. Nightmare  looked at them madly and gave both of them a slap on the neck."Will you stop annoying my wife?! If you want to fight so badly ,we have a battle area where you can fight as long as you please but not while the breakfast .You idiots!!!" Yelled Nightmare . They nodded and error gave me the 'death glare'. I wasn't suprised about that.

I looked away from him and thanked Nightmare. Then continued eating.

*^*After breakfast*^*

Nightmare and I went into the living room. He sat down on a big, black arm chair.He forced me to sit on his lab, he also strocked my hair. It was actually really nice. 'Why am I thinking that?!'...

I stoped fighting aignst him .We looked outside, in the grey garden.
All the flowers and trees where dead. The sky where dark red.
'When was the last time I've seen the normal ,beautiful , blue sky?... I can't remember...'
Something made me forget...

'What did I just thought?...hmmm?'
Nightmare smiled evily and held onto my waist. "Are you nervous, cus we are getting maried tomorrow?" asked Nightmare. I shoke my head 'no'. He laughed and gave me a warm smile.

"I am~

We are getting married on the 28/02/2019"

(A/N)
Sorry for that short chapter guys.
Still hope you like it.

Also go check out my new book it's a yandere Nightmare sans x female  reader too!

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡