Chapter 10 ❤in his dear catches❤ Nr.2 (part 2)

(⚠️☢WARNING: This chapter contains blood and a bit of swearing☢⚠️)

Looks like I'm having a date with the king of all the nightmare's...

*\/\Still your pov/\/*

It was an awkward silence in the room. He kept starring at me. I didn't really wanted to make eyecontact with him. I started eating the spaghetti. He did as well. I took a sip of the red wine.

Suddenly I felt a metallic taste in my throat. I strated to caugh .'This isn't red whine...This is.... OH GOD PLEASE NO. HE MADE ME DRINK HUMAN BLOOD!!!' I thought. I trew up the blood and caughed even more. My vision got blury by every secound.
He laughed like a maniac. He stod up and walked up to me.

"Don't swallow yourself, my queen~"said Nightmare and peted my back.
I caught up blood. MY OWN BLOOD. He giggeled and held onto my arm tight.
"Why the fuck did you gave me blood to drink?!?!" I thought.
He tightend his grip around my arm.

"STOP IT, IT HURTS!!!" I yelled while he bit me in my neck. I screamed, I wanted to hold onto my now wound but I was cut off by him, holding my hand back. Warm blood rolled down my little shoulder . I yelped as he bit me again. Tears rolled down my slightly red cheeks. I whined. Suddenly he licked my blood off of my shoulder.

"S-STOP IT YOU BASTERD!!!" I yelled at him. "YOU BELONG WITH ME!!! AND I CAN DO WITH YOU WHATEVER I WANT !!!" yelled Nightmare at me angrily. He suddenly pulled me into a kiss.

I was still crying. He looked deep into my eyes. I couldn't look away from him . It was like I was in trance. Nightmare wiped some tears off of my face with both of his boney thumbs .

Then he kissed me on my forehead. I sniffed. After that I felt light like a feather. Because Nightmare lifted me up and cuddled onto me. He confused me.
'Why is he like that, why did he do that and why me?' All those wird questions flew  around my head. And then... everything went black.

Why me?

Why did he do that?

Is there an awnser for this?

Or is it just crazy love?

(A/N)

SORRY for that short chapter and that I didn't uploaded.
It was because I was busy. Sorry...

Anyways Hope you like it!

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡