Chapter 1 💫Starsanses💫 (part2)

STILL YOUR POV

I bumbed into him....

The King of ALL THE NIGHTMARES  
NIGHTMARE.
My eyes widen in fear. I could feel his cold piercing eyes on my angsty form. His impulsive stature was hovering over me, like a small animal in the grasps of its predator. I swung around and tried to run but failed. That beast caught me with one of his slimy tentaceles. He looked me dead I the eyes, like a bloodthirsty werewolf at a full moon. He grabbed me by my waist and throat. His grip was firm and tight, that I had trouble breathing. I swung my sword at his tentacles and it had cut through one half way, but he absorbed it and held my free hand in a death grip. I struggled but  Nightmare only tightened his grip. I squirmed under the pressure and could only lightly choke for help.

But nobody came...

Where are my friends when I need them? Frustration started to overcome me, but I tried to stay strong and to not show any fear to my enemy. He seemed to feel my fear, because his non existing lips started to cramp upwards into a psychotic smile. My body started to feel numb, due to the lack of air. I tried to punch him, but that didn't effect him.
Soon my vision started to get blurry, as tears started to form in the corner of my eyes.

I could see a light flinch of the basterd infront of me and that his expression had changed. But I couldn't identify it.
'Am I going to die on my very first mission?' 'Will noone come to rescue me?...'
Suddenly I felt the grip loosen around my neck. I hasty breathed chunks of air, as if they were my last. When I suddenly heared heavy footsteps running towards me...
"!!!STAY CLAM (Y/N) I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU !!! " yelled a familiar voice.
Was that? ..."Blue !",I yelled. Blueberry took out his two part sword, which is made out of bones. He suddenly threw bones at my attacker, but with no effect. The bones went through the basterd. Nightmare shot a tentacle at Bluebarry. Blueberry dodged the attack with ease. But then all of a sudden he stoped and gripped his chest. A crimson red stain started to form on his chest. I shrieked out his name as I watched him cough and fall on the ground . I saw a sharp purple bone sticking out of his back. Behind the fallen angle stood a tall dark figure, that I only knew from tales.
'Dust the psychopath'
Blue whined and started to get up while I started to panick even more. The person behind me was pressing me still and tight against their body. I struggled to break free from that monster, but it was way stronger than I expected.
"BLUE!!!!!"
"Be quiet." The voice of the monster boomed through the hallway. "NO!" I yelled, when suddenly I felt their hand creep to my mouth to shush me. "Finish the job Dust" I yelled that Blueberry should watch out but the only thing that came out were muffled screams. I watched Blue as he started to stand up and grab his weapon again. He seemed to be determined to defeat them but the wound was holding him down. 'Oh no, Blue please at least safe yourself! Go and safe yourself! The others need you more than me!' I thought.
"HAHAHA Let me put your misery to an end!" I heared Dust yell. As he loomed over Blue and kicked him in the gut, with much force. He was cought by the wall, face first. I let out a whimper as I tried to struggle again. I was tired of doing nothing! I bit the hand of the king and hoped that he would let go of me. His reaction was priceless, he flinched and took his disgusting hand away. I kicked him where the sun don't shine and made a run for it. I instantly ran towards Blue to pick him up and run off. I didn't think things through as I felt someone yanking me around and giving me a harsh slap on my cheek. I faced the side as I felt the burning sensation on my cheek and fell on the ground. I was completely gone for a split of second. I had to process, what happened. I held onto my cheek and rubbed it. I was seeing stars...
In the corner of my eye I could see Dust teleporting infront of Blue and stabbing him twice. I spun around again and yelled his name .'WHY IS NOBODY HELPING HIM??!?!!' I thought. Blue fainted due to the pain. I made my way up to him, huged him and started to cry softly.

"What have you done?!?!" I yelled out of frustration.
I heared some snickering behind me and heavy footsteps coming in my direction. "So you are the ones intruding my peace? What are you planing to do here this time?" I heared Nightmare say from behind my. "Leave me alone! I won't tell you anything!" I held Blue in my arms trying to heal his wounds. I could feel his presence looming over mine again, as he watched my very move. "I'm asking again, what does a rude little thing like you do in my palace? " The beast asked again putting a hand under my chin to look up at him. 'Rude little thing huh? I am the rude one? He almost funking chocked me to death'. I was anxious of telling the truth, so I thought of something.
"You're the one to talk!" I barked back. I could see a flickering in his eyes. He seemed to grow sick of my awnser. The King picked me up with his tentacles and took a closer look on me. He examined my body from head to toe. I squirmed under his touch and got goosebumps, where ever he lightly touched my skin, with his disgusting tentacles. Suddenly he smirked. It was a wicked smirk, one that meant, 'I could take your life in just a split of second~'.
I forced my head to turn in another direction, so I mustn'tlook at him. I could still feel the piercing stare on me, but didn't dare to look back

I tried to break free, but Nightmare was way stronger than me.
" Ya' know it's cute when you try to escape~ But it won't help you my queen cus you are WEAK. I could break your little body with ease, so don't even try to escape."said Nightmare lustfully.   

He disgusted me so much that I gave him my death glare. He just smiled evily.

Suddenly a yell was heared!

"THEY ESCAPED!!" Someone yelled through the halls.
Nightmare spun around, with me in his grasps and went to the person that was screaming. It was another skeleton that I didn't know. He was rather short, wore a black jacket with musty light brown fur. He also wore black and red sneakers and a black spots trousers, with a white stripe on each side. The furious skeleton pointed at a broken window, to which I'm guessing that Ink and Dream escaped through it. "WHERE DID THEY GO, ARE THEY STILL ON THE PROPERTY?!" Nightmare yelled, looking at the sence.

"NO they're not, they teleported away already..." another creepy skeleton with a hole in their head said, coming from behind us. "But you got fresh meat, I see my king." The guy with the hole said, looking at me with hungry eyes. The monster wore a blue jacket with bloodstains on it. He wore a white also bloodstained t-shirt under it, with black sports trunks and blue speakers.

"We will not eat her, Horror. You know that." Nightmare said, pinching the bride of his nose, clearly annoyed of the situation. The guy named Horror started to drool all over himself, like a dog. I faced the other way, only to be greeted with another face in mine. I jumped and hid my face in the tentacles of Nightmare.

"Quit scaring her, Error." Nightmare said annoyed. The guy took a step back and instantly obeyed his master.

<●°•\Nightmare's pov/°•●>

-"WhaT aRWe gOinG To DO WitH  BlUebERry?" asked Error.

"Were taking him as a prisoner ."I said.

-"WhAt abOut ThE Girl  ?¿¿ "

"She will serve as my pet~ "I replied

Your pov

¿¡Wait what!?

(A/N)

Sorry for the short chapters guys, I've been a bit busy lately....🤗but still hope you like it.

♡nightmare2204 ♡