Chapter 8 The bloody party (part 1)

(1 HOUR UNTIL THE PARTY)

××× Your pov ×××

It is night time and we were still sitting in a circle, thinking about a plan.
'In only one hour' I thought as I looked at the clock.

The wind blew inside the house and the curtains flew around. A cold breeze hit my face. I got goose bumps as the lights started flickering , then turned off. I shacked in fear and tried to hug heaven papy. Ink said a few comforting things, to clam us down.

I heared that some one sat up and left the room. I heared that it was searching for something in the kitchen drawer. Suddenly it got a little bit brighter. Light filled the living room.It was Classic who was holding a burning candale.

I sighed ,still huging papy. Ink made 5 more candeles , with his paint brush and turned them on.

We continued planing.

(30 MINUTES UNTIL THE PARTY)

We finished planning. I stod up and smiled.

"Who want's a cup of hot cocoa?"I asked.

"I wan't!"yelled Ink,Classic and heaven papy.
I was about to go to the kitchen but suddenly the lights turned back on.
I stoped and looked at classic with a puzzeled look on my face.A loud knock on the door was heared.

Everyone turned around to look at the door. The lights started flickering again. I got scared and took a few steps backwards. Heaven Sans went to the door and was about to open it but I said "Don't it cloud be Nightmare." .

He looked at me. Then said "And what if not?". I got seilent. He turned back to the door and opened it. The cold wind blew inside.
But...

no one was there....

I took a few more steps back. Until I bumbed into something or someone...
Cold sweat rolled down my face.

Everyone got in a fight position. Except for me , I just stod there and cloudn't move an inch. The person behind me grabbed me by the hip. I gasped.

^/^/^Third person pov^/^/^

??? said " Sorry lady's I cloudn't wait to see my future wife"

(A/N)

Hope you like it 😚

nightmare2204