CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

LUXRAE

Truth to Lawrence's words, he haven't showed himself for three days now. Zeiah was worried about him but she knows her brother will be back. She doesn't even know the reason why his brother leave, and I am curious too. I can't forget his eyes, it was the same as Luxer.

"You're brother will be okay," I told her and held her hand.

"T-totoo ba ang sinabi mo? Na bampira kaming dalawa?" she asked. I nodded. I told her earlier about what I found out about her. She still find it hard to believe.

"Kung ganoon, hindi ko mga magulang sila Mama at Papa. Pero bakit nila itinago sa amin? Hindi rin ako naghinala sa mga nararamdaman kong kakaiba dahil hindi naman ako naniniwala sa mga bampira noon," hindi pa rin makapaniwalang ani niya.

"I told someone to investigate about it. Is that okay?" I asked. I am also confused about her identity. Why would a vampire hunter took care of a vampire and raised them? What was there reason? Who is Zeiah? Who were they?

"Okay lang sa akin. Gusto ko ring malaman ang totoo," she said while nodding. Ngumiti siya pagkatapos na para bang may naalala. "Pwede na ba akong tumulong? Since, bampira din pala ako—"

"No," I interrupted her that made her pout her lips. "Remember what happened to you? Even if you're a vampire, you're still weak. You need to train yourself to be stronger."

"I-tre-train mo ako?" Lumiwanag ang mukha niya at ngumiti ulit. Seeing her smile made me smile also. He happiness was contagious.

"Yeah," I said, chuckling. She screamed like she won in a lottery. "So happy, huh?"

"S'yempre naman." Ngumiti siya ng malaki at tinitigan ako sa mga mata. I could feel my heart beats faster than usual. She still could make me feel like that. I saw her cheeks turned red as she looked away from me.

"I love you, Zeiah," I said sincerely. I know its fast but I don't want to waste any time. I was so scared when I saw her got shot by that fucking hunter. I was livid and afraid at the same time.

The chemical that was shot on her could make us, vampire, weak but it would only take seconds if a mortal got shot with that chemical. It was personally made by the hunters. I thought it was the end. I thought I won't be able to say those words to her. I thought I couldn't show her how much I love her.

"Paanong nangyaring mahal mo ako? Kailan pa?" tanong niya. I smiled at her and caressed her cheeks as I remember the first time I saw her.

I went to the city to do some errands for the company. I was driving my car when I got stuck into a heavy traffic. May nagkabungguan daw kasi. Nakita ko ang isang babaeng naka-uniform na kinakausap ng mga police. My eyes went focused on the girl for some reason. I closed my eyes in frustration when my car bumped the car in front of me, I didn't notice it stopped. Damn!

Napakamot ang isang police at nilapitan ako. Lumabas din ng kotse ang driver ng nabangga ko at kung ano-anong pinagsasabi sa akin. Hinayaan ko na lang siya. Paki ko sa kaniya? I looked at the girl who's trying to escape. Using my power, I stop her body to move. Tatakas pa siya eh siya ang may kasalanan kaya may nabangga ako.

Why am I staring at her earlier?

Nanlalaki ang mga mata niyang nakatingin sa katawan niyang hindi niya maigalaw. I smirked secretly. I gave my licensed to the police and payed for the damages I caused. I don't have much time to deal with this shit. Umalis na rin ako pagkatapos and went to the company. Ibinigay ko sa guard ang kotse ko at nagpabili ng bago sa secretary ko.