(25) radio 1

AMELIA ELAYNE MOORE

I wish there was a hole that could just suck me up right now. The mirror in front me reflects a girl that's practically shaking with nerves, but at least she looks alright.

London is definitely a change that I'm not used to, but thankfully, it's not too cold. I absolutely despise cold weather, but I've learned from this trip that I love plane rides.

Harry sneaks into the guest room where I got ready, his arms snaking around my waist, "You look pretty, my love."

"Let's hope your friends think that too, yeah?" I twist in his arms so I'm now facing him instead of the mirror.

He laughs, "You're nervous, aren't ya?"

I scoff, "Can you blame me? I'm meeting your manager, Jeff fucking Azoff, your personal friend, Nick fucking Grimshaw, your makeup artist and personal friend, Lou fucking Teasdale, and your damn stylist, Harry fucking Lambert."

Harry laughed once more at my despair, "They'll love you, I've already spoken about you so they basically have already met you."

I scrunched my nose, "I think we have different definitions of meeting someone, baby."

He pecks my lips to stop me from worrying anymore and cocks his eyebrow after words, pulling his lips into his mouth.

"What's with this strawberry lipstick?"

I shrugged, "Smells good." I pushed him away from me lightly, "Now, let's get a move on before we're late. I like your suit, you look handsome."

"A handsome man with a beautiful girl." He comments, "Also, I forgot to tell you — my family wants to meet you right after Nick, so I figured we'd just head over there right after."

I widened my eyes a bit but nodded nonetheless, "Uh - yeah, yeah. That sounds like fun."

He leads me out of the room but turns to glance at me momentarily, "Are you sure it's alright? They'll understand if we can't."

I shook my head as I slipped on my white shoes, "No, it's not that I don't want to — just surprised, that's all."

"M'sorry, I didn't even think about it. Mum called me while you were getting ready to remind me, I should've told ya sooner." He opened the door for me with a smile, a driver sitting inside.

"S'alright, baby." I smiled at him before turning my gaze to the driver and extending my hand, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Amelia."

"Nice to meet you, Amelia. My names Roger." He shook my hand with a smile before looking at Harry, "Nice to see you, Harry. Heading to Radio 1?"

Harry nodded, "We are." He dove into conversation with Roger about his children and his wife, and I wish I would've paid attention.

But, I couldn't.

My mind was whirling with thoughts of everything for today. This was not taking things slow, but I guess we stopped doing that the second we became boyfriend and girlfriend. Didn't realize that would happen, but it's alright, there's no point in making a fuss over something like this.