(17) more and more dancing

HARRY EDWARD STYLES

Amelia and Niall danced around the living room to whatever songs came onto the radio. Niall was being his drunk, and hilarious, self so he was making Amelia laugh with just the faces he was pulling. It was nice to see her in the pure bliss of the situation, she was genuinely enjoying herself and I loved to see it.

Even with her words swirling through my mind.

I'm all yours.

It was so nonchalant for her to say, as if she's been feeling that way for a while and completely feels that way. This whole time, I've been treating her wanting to move slow as if she had no feelings for me. Of course, I felt as though I was hers, just didn't know it was replicated.

Eleanor's brown eyes blocked my view of Amelia quickly, "I'm proud of you, Harry."

I furrowed my eyes a bit in confusion but nodded nonetheless, "Thank you?"

Eleanor chuckled, shaking her head a bit at the fact I didn't understand even though it wasn't really something to understand easily, "I'm proud you've found yourself a girl like this. Before Amelia, you wouldn't have, for lack of better words, wasted your time with a girl who wanted to take things slow. It's good for you, Harry."

"Seems everybody's been telling me that." My eyes move away from Eleanor and go behind her, trying to catch a glimpse of Amelia, "I don't know what it is about her, but I have this feeling that if I let her go I'll be making a horrible move."

"Well, it's good you have no doubts." Eleanor moved to the side of me, realizing where my eyes wanted to be even if it was rude of me.

I shrugged, "I mean I do. For example, I feel like my world is going to ruin her. I can't dance with her when all the cameras are out on us and everyone's shouting rude things to her. I can't take her to a sunflower field because paparazzi wants to follow us to get a glimpse of my 'new girlfriend'. I know some of those scenarios don't make sense to you, but they're key factors of our relationship, in my opinion."

Eleanor nodded, "I understand that. But, Harry, one thing I've learned while being in 'your world' is that it's easier to handle then you might think. I haven't seen Amelia touch her phone once since you've gotten here, so she's obviously not very active on social media so she won't see those comments. And plus, the paparazzi aren't going to harass her all the time. Only when she's with you, for the most part."

"I just don't want them to harass her at all. I'm afraid that if anything changes, she won't be the Amelia I find myself falling for."

"Just because someone changes a bit, especially if you're causing that change, doesn't mean that you should leave them." Eleanor sighed, "Harry, I think this whole new taking things slow experience is scaring you. Please, don't let it scare you so much that you let go of Amelia. I really see a future with you and her."

I nodded with a sigh, "Yeah, let's hope there is one."

I was still unsure, and Eleanor could see that perfectly, but I didn't say anything further about it and neither did she. It felt nice to just be here in this moment, but it couldn't last. It wouldn't last, and I'm not sure I'm okay with that.

"Baby, come dance again!" Amelia smiled, pulling herself away from Niall when she could see how deep in thought my face was.

I laughed with a shake of my head, "No, Muppet. I think it's time to go home, we'll dance another time, alright?"

Amelia pouted, "But, why can't we dance now?"

I grabbed her hands in mine, "Because we have to go home." I leaned down to kiss her forehead, but at the last second she moved up, her lips crashing against mine.

Though, I wished it could last for more than a second waht how our lips fit together, she pulled away. She wore a sheepish smile across her face, as if she was scared I was going to yell at her for that but happy she had done it.

I smiled widely, "Alright, time to go home."

"Okay, baby."

Amelia slumped a bit as she held onto me for support, her heeled boots no longer wanted to hold the weight of her. Louis was now drunkenly dancing with Eleanor, while Niall and Liam mirrored the same image. Amelia, look what you've started.

"We're going to head out. You'll all send me a text sometime, right?" I called out to them.

"Bye!" They all yelled out in unison, not sparing us a second glance.

Niall flicked his eyes to Amelia in feigned sadness, "No! You can't take my dancing partner, Styles!"

"I'll miss you, Niall! Never forget me." Amelia feigned the sadness right back, Niall erupting into a loud laugh.

"Alright, Muppet. Seems like it's definitely time to go." I laughed as I turned her around.

My hands fell onto her shoulders and she leaned into my chest a bit. I guided her to the front door, reaching over her to open it all the way for us. Her steps were a bit lopsided and her face fell into deep concentration on walking. I was still a bit surprised I'd never seen a girl that owns a bar drunk, but she doesn't seem to be the type to drink a lot either.

I sat her down in the passenger seat carefully, and the second I closed the door she fell against it. I stifled a laugh just in case she was still awake, I didn't want her to think I was making fun of her. Though I don't think Amelia would even think that.

When I got into the driver seat, she was already asleep next to me which made laugh a little bit. The car ride to Canyon Moon didn't feel as long as it usually was, so I was a bit saddened to have to wake her up. Her mouth was open a bit, emitting tiny little snores as she slept.

I pushed her shoulder a bit, "Muppet, it's time to wake."

Amelia groaned a bit and shifted in her seat, "Where am I?"

"You're in my car, but we're outside Canyon Moon. Come on, Muppet." I cooed, getting out of the car to go to her side.

Her eyes opened fully and she began to open the door herself, sleepily rubbing her eyes as she did so. An adorable sight. I didn't even focus on the door behind us, only on her.

So, when her eyes widened and she stopped in her tracks, I did the same.

"Muppet, what's wrong?"

She shakily pointed behind me with a low tone, "Dave."

"Hello Ames, long time no see."