(10) trigger warning.

tw// sexual assault

NO PERSPECTIVE

Amelia wiped down the tables inside the small bar, the only we she hadn't reached yet was Dave's. She had an uneasy feeling in her bones since he was still here, he never stayed past closing and the bar technically closed half an hour ago. His eyes were burning into her skin from the second Mia and Matthew exited the door, but Amelia was too nice to tell him to leave or ask him to stop.

"Davie, whatcha doing?" Amelia questioned kindly as she moved away from the tables and went to wipe the bar down.

Dave stood from his chair, stalking over to her slowly, "You look really good tonight, Ames."

Amelia smiled softly, subtly moving away from him as he drew closer to her, "Thank you. Are you going to head out now?"

"Can I do something first?" His body was directly in front of hers, his hot breath fanning over face.

If anyone else was in this situation, they would've pushed Dave back and kicked him out, but Amelia was trying to remind herself that Dave was her friend. He wouldn't harm her, right? But, his dark eyes and wandering hands are telling a different story.

Amelia shakily spoke, feeling minuscule under his gaze, "What did you want to do?"

Dave laughed dryly at her scared nature, enjoying the dominance he had over her, "You."

"Dave, I really don't think that's professional. I'm sorry if I made you think I wanted that." Amelia shakes her head and tries to move away from him, but he grabs her shoulders and pushes her back against the bar counter.

"Just because you didn't mean to make me think that doesn't mean that you hadn't made me think that. Amelia, don't you know you can't just turn a man on?" Dave's nose was almost brushing against hers as a fearful tear rolled down her cheek silently.

Amelia closed her eyes in fear, "Please leave, Dave. I don't want this."

He ignored her pleas to stop as his body pinned her against the bar counter. His arm ran down her arm to her bum as his head dipped to her neck. He left rough kisses on it, nibbling slightly as to make a mark. His fingers were gripping harshly into her, one hand on her hip, the other on her bum. Amelia shook as he touched her, desperately wanting someone to come in.

His head remained dipped, leaving kisses from her neck to our chest. His hand found its way to the waistband of her jeans, unbuckling them so that his hand could dive deeper. Amelia let out cries, begging him to please stop, but he never listened.

Just as his hand touched her folds, it disappeared. Amelia's eyes, which had been shut out of fear and trying to stop crying, opened immediately to see Dave's devilish smirk.

"Don't worry, I'll get in there someday. I'll see you tomorrow night, Amelia."

He left without another word, the last thing emitting from his lips being a dry laugh as Amelia fell to the floor in sobs. The sound echoed throughout the whole bar, and Amelia couldn't believe what had just happened.

Dave, the man she'd listen to cry, the one she'd danced with, the one that she spoke to each and every night. He violated her, he hurt her more than anyone else had. Amelia felt dirty, but she couldn't bring herself to get up and shower.

Harry didn't even realize anything had happened when he entered the bar with a bounce on his step. He had planned to surprise her when her shift ended since she could never sleep right afterwards. But, walking in to find her crumbled body in sobs was definitely not what he expected.

He rushed to her side, kneeling down in front of her, "Amelia? Muppet, what happened?"

"He.... he touched me... I can't-" Amelia's words quickly ended when another sob escaped her lips, breaking Harry's heart with the sound of it.

Harry shook his head in disbelief, "What? Who? Who touched you, Amelia?" He went to place his hand on her knee reassuringly but out of reflex she shivered away from it.

"Dave.. he- he took advantage of my kindness. He... he said that I was implying that I wanted him... he said he'll be back for more tomorrow." Amelia shook her head with cries, "Harry, I can't see him tomorrow... I can't do it. I don't want it."

Harry nodded in understanding, and even though she'd shivered away from his touch before he brought her into a tight hug. It was obvious she needed someone right now, and even though he was filled with anger, he'd be that person for her in a heartbeat.

"I'm sorry, Amelia. I wish I got here sooner." Harry kissed the top of her head softly, "You don't deserve this."

"No one deserves this." Amelia breathes out, "I just got to be the unlucky one to receive it."

"I'll be here now. I'll be here tomorrow. I'll be here always, Muppet. You know that, right?"

Amelia nodded against his chest, sniffling slightly as she slowly stopped crying, "I know, Harry."

shorter chapter, but please, if anything like this happens to you, reach out for help. my dms are always open if you need to talk, and theres hotlines to call. it is never your fault. no matter what you wear, how you act, how you speak, no means no.

all the love,

o