Truth Revealed

Lacey's pov:

     My head was paining like hell. I don't know why. I slowly opened my eyes. To my surprise, I saw leaves and woods all around. As long as I remember , I was in the palace, held captive by those vampires. How did I came here? I got up and tried to search for someone to be present. I walked near a small water pond. The floor was too slippery that I was about to fall, some one caught me. I kept my eyes shut, so that I cannot see my nose hitting the ground. A tiny droplets of water kept falling over my face. I slowly opened it to see from where the water was falling. I was mesmerized to see a handsome and charming face in front of me. His hair was messy and wet. Water droplets slowly coming down from his hair to his face and was falling over my face. I was amazed on seeing him, that I forgot I was literally gawking at him. " Hey , you are awake", he said. I still didn't respond. " Are you listening?", he said and shook me somewhat. 

     Only then my senses came back and I was embarrassed. " Yeah , I am listening", I said. And we both stood properly. "Are you feeling better?" , he asked, concern written all over his face. " Yes , I am fine. How did I came here?", I asked remembering all those dramas. He didn't replied for a moment. I asked again. " Will you please speak up?". He still did not respond. As he was about to say , something interrupted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Richard Pov:

     I just cannot believe that my most powerful son would end up loving a human girl. This is pathetic. I cannot let this happen. I have suffered enough by loosing my wife. It was a very hard time for me to forget about that. But still I remember her and that brings me pain. I wish I could have saved her. I don't want my son to go through the same thing which I have went. I want him to lead his Kingdom , I want him to be powerful. 

    I will find him for sure. No matter where he is hiding. He cannot save that girl from me. I will have to find that girl and erase her memory which includes Ryan Kane. She has to forget that she knows some person named Ryan. Only then I will be able to control Ryan. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaffer Pov:

     I went inside that forest. ' I am coming for you dear Lacey, I will snatch you away from him',  I thought. I remember , I actually saw that tree while searching for Ryan and Lacey before. But I did not know at that time that they would be hiding near this tree. So I moved forward in that particular direction. I was moving with my vampire speed. I cannot tolerate the fact that I got defeated this time. 

     I punched the trees which comes in my way while running. The trees started to fall down and the dried leaves were flying up in the air as I run fast. I finally found that tree which has an eye like structure carved in it. I went near that tree and as Clara said, I could not locate them. So I used that enchanted rope and whispered 'FIND LACEY', and put the rope in the ground. It started to move like a snake, dancing and gliding with its body. I followed that rope.

     It went under some kind of hole which looked like to be an underground cave. I followed the rope till it went and stood near some kind of forest. I was shocked to see giant leaves and plants which was like very huge than me. ' Oh I must say Ryan, you have played your game well', I smirked at my thoughts. These plants will not cause any harm to me as I am more powerful than anyone else. I always keep a bottle of poisonous smoke with me . ' Who knows when it will be useful to me , I guess the time is now', I thought and I opened that bottle and blown to the direction of those giant plants.