Plan to capture

Kevin pov:

                 I have to do something,,, since it is my work.. " I think, that vampire will meet lacey again,, ", I said while thinking.." How are you saying this???" , Nick asked with worry in his voice.

            I think ,, he is in love with lacey,,, Whatever ,, " because I can feel it ,, think,, that vampire ,, saved lacey whenever she is in trouble,,,and also ,, when I met her for the first time,, I smelled vampire scent on the chain ,, which she was holding ,,, so I guess he will meet her ,,", I explained..

                 " What ,, chain ???", Nick asked ,,," Yeah,, the chain,, there was a letter 'R' in that chain,, and I guess that chain belongs to vampire and I think that vampire's name starts with R", I said.

               " so what are you trying to imply ??", Lucia asked ,,," its just that if we followed lacey,, we might come face to face with that vampire", I said. I think this is correct,, as a alpha ,, I have to stalk her.

               " No,, what do you mean by follow ?? she is not an enemy",, Nick said with anger ,," nick,, I know that lacey is not our enemy ,, our enemy is that vampire,, and we are following her only to capture that vampire ,, got it", I said with sternliness in my voice.

              As an alpha,, he has to obey my command,,/.." ok,, whatever,, but you should not harm her in this process",, Nick warned  me ,,, .. S eriously ,, warning to an alpha ????,," ok,, now ,, I will send two of my powerful pack members to follow her ,, everytime,, without being noticed of course", I said.

               " ok,,, but that vampire will smell the scent of the wolf,,, what we will do at that time", Lucia asked ,,..."Nice question,,, but I have a solution for that too", I said.

                " and what would be that ??", she asked...  " I have one liquid ,, my members will spray that liquid over them,,, by doing that ,, we can able to hide our scent from the vampire", I explained.

               " wow,,, I don't think , that this liquid was there with you before,, from where did you got that ", she asked again...." yeah,, my old friend , lilly,,, she is a witch,, she prepared this portion for me,, but nobody knows about her being a witch,, and you both don't reveal it to others,,", I said.

               Now I will capture that vampire ,, for sure,,, " that's great,, so when your members start following her??", Nick asked.

                " from today ,,, because each minute is valuable ,, right,,,  so my members are going to follow her from now onwards ,,", I said and pointed out two members from my pack..

              I can believe them fully,,they are the powerful member in our pack,,,

                 " William and Brandon,, you both know what to do ,, right?" I said for that they both said ' yes sir ',,  " then start doing your job , immediately", I said ,,,

                 Then they both transformed into their wolf form,,,William is a big grey wolf as nick, and Brandon is a black wolf ..

                They both went away ,, I am sure they will do their work perfectly. After that ,, Nick and lucia also went .I guess I could meet him personally and torture him,,, torturing a vampire is such a pleasure for me..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey pov: