Mess Around

Nick pov:

     We both went there following our instincts, werewolves have a greater instincts compared to that bloodsucking creatures. There was a beautiful palace and I have a strong feeling that Lacey is struck inside. We both went inside carefully but to our surprise there was no one inside. " This place looks like a grandeur palace but why is it no one here?" I asked. " I was thinking the same, well lets take a look " Kevin said.

     All of a sudden we heard an ear piercing sound. " What's that?", I asked . " I don't know , maybe we should follow this ", Kevin said and we both went in that direction. To our knowledge, there was a huge mass of dead vampires all together in one place. And there were no one else.

     " Who could have done this? Its pretty clear that whoever he is , he had killed all these vampires in a single attack", Kevin said. " I think so, but we have to find her first ", I said. Kevin took something from his pocket , there was a cloth and he sprayed some liquid into that cloth, all of a sudden that cloth started glowing in one particular direction. " What are you doing? What is that ?" I asked not trying to get that. " This cloth belongs to Lacey, I knew a friend who is a witch, she helped me with a search portion , if I spray this portion in someone's cloth , then I can be able to track that person only within certain distance", he explained.

     "That's good then, I am sure she is here and now we can find her easily", I said and we followed the cloth. It lead us to a wall and stopped right there. " I think she must be on the other side of this wall", Kevin said . We decided to search for the source to slide this wall. There was a push button pressed tightly with the floor. I pressed that one with my foot and yeah the wall slides to the left and we entered inside.

     As soon as we entered , a bunch of vampires dressed in soldiers attire turned towards us, the place was decorated beautifully and there were a lots and lots of soldiers that we cant see what was happening beyond that.  All of them lunged towards , probably they would have known that we are wolves. " There are so many of them Nick , you try to go to the other side of them while I handle these creatures" Kevin said.

    I nodded and they started to lunge towards us and they were really very strong , they are not the new born vampires, they are the ancient ones. Because only they have these much of power aura within them.

     I managed to come out of that mass of soldiers and went forward to find her. To my knowledge , this place was decorated as if a wedding is going to take place. I saw a figure of two, standing on the stage. I was not able to see their faces as there was dust and smoke mixed with the air.  All of a sudden , the filthy creature came near the stage. ' what is he doing here?, oh he never stops following Lacey ' I was fuming with anger at this thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's pov:

     We both went to the place where the wedding is taking place. There were so many vampires gathered in one place. Most of them are our rivals. I can say that they are really powerful and old. Amidst them, there stood my Lacey with a beautiful white gown which was flowing like river water.  She was beautiful like an angel , I just thought that the Heavenly Angel has stepped her foot in this place. I came to my senses and went directly towards them by pushing whoever was there in middle of myself and Lacey.

     Jacques was behind me all the time. That bastard Jaffer came and stood infront of me. " oh I see, you have came up to here ", he mocked me. " I will never let you marry her", I said with a poison tongue. " But, I cant understand why a vampire like you wants to save a human girl like her", he asked. " Its none of your business , you just get the hell out of here before I lose my patience", I literally threatened him, which as usual didn't work .

     " Oh well in that case, you cant do anything now because we are getting married now and no one can stop this ", he said. " Marriages are done with two persons consent and pure approval, not by forcing anyone ", Jacques  said.

     And to add more person here, that mutt also came here, whoever he is , I guess its Nick, friend of Lacey. ' Great just great ', I thought. " As much as I hate to admit his words, but now I have to admit it. You cant marry her without her consent", he said with anger.

     "Now who the hell are you? what a wolf is doing in my palace ", Jaffer asked. " To hell with you, I am going to take my Lacey  away from you ", he said. How dare he to say his Lacey.

     " If that is the problem with both of you, let me get clear with you, she has her consent in this marriage" he said. " No , its a lie, I will kill you ", I said and I lunged forward and punched him in his nose. He staggered somewhat and stood back again.
Whatever you do now, she has given me her consent and you can not do anything. He laughed like a maniac. I was getting furious with his words.