Furious

Nick's pov:

                 I called lacey over the phone,,, but she didn't answered.. ' I hope she is not mad at me ',, I was worrying about that..but I do want to know the answer.. If it is a 'no' then no problem for me ,, I will try  to accept ,, but what if it is 'yes',????..,,

                    I think lucia came home,,, so I went to her ,," lucia,, why did you came so early??, you went for the pack meeting right?", I asked confused.

                    "yeah,,, meeting will be there if and only alpha is present ,,", she replied,, "is he not there?",i asked again.

                  " no ,,he was there,, but he went after sometime like a mad man,,i think something is not right,,..",she said .

                  " oh ,,its ok lucia,,you don't worry , he will call us if he want some help, just go and take rest for sometime", I said to her because she was constantly roaming here and there for a long time.

                "arghh,,I think your right,, ok I will go , oh no,,, I have to go to Lacey's house,, today I am going to stay there", she said all of a sudden.

                When I heard her name,,I felt somewhat relieved, I was beyond happy," what! and you are saying this now , oh lucia, please shall I come too", I pleaded like a puppy in front of her.

            " hahaa,, no you cant  because I am gonna stay there for tonight , only girls are allowed ,no boys ,", she said.

               " ok, atleast I will drop you ,you are already  tired of roaming,, I will drop you ,you will get relaxed na", I tried of some other way but to no use.

             " oyee,, I know why are you saying this ,, no way you are going to come with me , now just wait for my return", she said.

             I was sad that I cant able to meet her,, " don't worry ,, I will ask about you to her", she said with a smile. I thanked her and she went .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's pov:

                 Joseph was really a powerful vampire ,, because he was easily dodging my attacks..But I will never give up. I used a new move ,which I don't that I know that one,, I went straight towards his head,, but suddenly I hitted his leg..

               He fell down with a crumping noise , and we were still fighting for about 15 minutes and at last ,, I hitted him the last punch in his weak point, he fell down with a large thud.

                All the other vampire stood up ,, clapping their hands and enjoying my victory ,, woowww..My dad was stunned with my job .' yeahh,, now I can able to go anywhere I want', I thought .

              Dad came in front of all the vampire and he announced my victory..." Dear subjects, today I am very happy that one of the powerful vampire has been deafeated by my son. ", he announced a party then..

               He came near me and said " Ryan,, I saw that you have grown a very powerful vampire. But still I worry for you,, I don't want to lose you ."

            " Dad, I will take care of myself,,you don't worry,.. I wont be harmed . I just wanted to roam around this place ,,that's it.",, I said some words.

              But the feeling of meeting Lacey whenever I want without any disturbance gave me a wide smile that spread in my face. I think my father noticed that because he knows that I wont smile like this. In face I didn't smiled for who knows how many years.

                   " may I know ,,whats this smile for??", he asked curious to know the answer.

                 " uhh.. it..its nothing dad," I said and left the place ,,not wanting to face my father.He is coming to know about all my things.

                Today night,, when everyone was busy in their work ,I came out of the castle ,even Joseph doesn't know that I am leaving,i went straight to Lacey's house. I was running with my vampire speed towards her house. But in the middle of forest ,,I smelled her scent.

             ' what is she doing here in the forest ',I thought and I went in search of her.  She sat in front of the tree and started to cry for some reason. I felt the need to hug and say to her,"I am there for you".

             As I went near her, she saw me and blinked her tears. She was so beautiful ,but her face was covered with tears and It was killing me.

               "Ry...ryan, ", she stammered .' probably by seeing you in this time',i thought. "what/...are you doing here?", she asked.

             " I could ask you the same thing " , I said and I went in front of her." by d way,, why are you crying?", I asked.

           " Oh, you saw me crying. Its because of my dad, today is the day of his death. I miss him a lot.", she said and tears started to roll down her cheeks.

            I went towards her and wiped the tears out of her eyes. That single touch gave me a beautiful excitement.

           " ohh I am sorry.." i said. "Its okay, ." she said and paused. I was just going to invite her for dinner for tomorrow,, there came a call to lacey.

               She picked her phone up and she spoke to someone,, who I came to know he is a boy.

               I felt jealous but I quickly hidden it. Then ,someone came from behind her,, who i instantly smelled him to be a werewolf.

               How dare he??I was furious at that time. ,,Lacey was somewhat tensed after seeing him.

            " Hey lace...y. who is that?", he asked after seeing me.' don't act,,you know that I am a vampire', I thought /.

               " uhh.... He is my friend", Lacey said. I can see him ,,growing with anger.. probably thinking what lacey is doing with me ,,a vampire.

             " I think Lacey ,,we should go home now,, its really late at night", he said to her and he catched her hand and dragged her along with him.

               " Good bye, will speak after ", Lacey mouthed me . I was very angry towards that mut.

                    Soon he is going to face me,, he dragged my soulmate away from me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all

             how was this chapter???????

  please respond,,, silent readers,, give comments and votes ,,

             I want to know,,how my story is going on???

have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!