Declaration of love

Lacey pov:

         I was searching for Nick ,, in the locker room,, because I know about him,, if he is not with his friends ,, then he will be in the locker room,, it is his habit,of spending time alone or thinking about something. So I went straight to the locker room ,, ignoring  the comments given by kayla.

       Yeah ,,, the same and the only one  enemy of mine ,, Kayla..I went inside ,, it was quiet dark , but soon I spotted one figure ,, which I assume is Nick  by his body structure. I went in front of him ,, he was surprises or shocked by seeing me ..

     " Nick,, ..umm hai ", I said,.. but he was just kept on seeing me ,, so I moved my hands in front of his face,,he then replied," umm , hi", I felt like I am a stupid.

      Because Nick is not the silent person,, he is the cheerful type ,, and no he is speaking to me like he doesn't know me at all." Nick,, what happened to you and why are you ignoring me ?" I asked ,,with full of anger in my voice.

        " Lacey I don't want to talk about this", he said and he went. 'what is he thinking about himself,, such a rude idiotic buffalo',, I thought , I will be asking him again the same question again and again until I get the answer.

            I went straight to my biology class,, so I decided to listen to the music through the headphone. The One direction band's , steal my girl ,, was playing very loudly in the head phone.. So I didn't listened that,, the professor called me several times.

              At last ,, I got up,, the professor gave me a death glare,, " umm, ,, proffesoor, ", I said slowly,, " Gettt out", he shouted at the top of his lungs,, oops , he might have seen me listening to the song.

                So I just came out of the class,, who likes the class huh?? that too that ,, terror face class ,, no chance. After that ,, at last college ended up ,, I went to my home,,. I changed my dress,into pink top and black leggings.

                I went towards Nick's house,, I am going to get the answer today. But he was found near the woods,, " hey Nick ,, ", I called out ,, he saw me coming and then he replied," hi", again he asked,," what are you doing here ,, alone?",

               " I want to get the answer, why are you ignoring me ?", I asked again , " I am not ignoring you,, I have never did that, I just want to be alone for some time", he replied.

              " only from me, you want to stay away only from me ,, you are talking to all other persons,, nicely ,, but why not to me",i again stressed me,," see here , its not like that ,, now you go home ,its not safe here", he said

               " we can talk about this later , now you go", he again said." No, I will not go from this place,,until you give me some correct reason", I said and I was standing in front of him.

                It started to rain heavily,,' oh god,, just great,, now it is raining,,', I was still standing in front of him," lacey,, just listen to me,, its raining now,, please leave this place", he said but I kept on standing there.

               I shouted " you just say it nick,, what's with saying huh?", and then what happened to him I don't know  ,, he pushed me to a tree and tightly held my arms ,, which caused some pain to me.

            " whhaatt ar..ee you.. do..ing " I said , unable to form the words,, he then said ,,, " Because I love  you ,,damn it,, because I love you more than anything ",, ..

            I was shocked to hear those words from him,, yeah I thought him as a friend ,, a very good friend.,, He kept on seeing me , I don't know what to say or to reply.

               I just stood there numb,, " I don't know what you think about me lacey,, I started loving the very first day , when you came here,, yes I didn't speak properly to you , because this is the reason., I was afraid ,,if you came to know the truth that I love you,, you will leave me ,, ",,he said.

             I was just listening,, " please say something", he again asked ,,," actua..lly  .. I  .. thin.k I  .shou...ld go to ho..me, my m..om will be wai..ting", I said and I ran out of his grip.

           I could see that ,, he was shouting to me ,, to say my answer ,, I didn't listened to him ,, I just kept on running,,, till I reach my home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick pov:

                I have said my love to her,, I cant believe that I have declared my love to her,, , but I am afraid that ,, what will happen afterwards,, will she accept my love,,? or will she reject me??

             I was roaming here and there thinking about that ,, then lucia interrupted,,i have said all those thing to her,," Nick,, relax,, don't think much about it,, you can ask her tomorrow,, in the college ,, ,now just relax", she said.

            " I could have stopped her at that time and could have asked her answer ,, now again I have to ask her again tomorrow ", I said ,, .." oh Nick,, you are very brave from outside,, but when this love comes, all men will become weak,, see your stage now", she started to taunt me.

             " oh shut up lucia,, i am not weak ,, i will speak to her again,, ", i said and I went to my room to get some sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,, how are you ,,

    r u enjoying my story ???????

what do you think about Nick proposing to lacey????????

please do read and vote and comment...................

have a nice day..........................