Hugging the enemy

Ryan pov:

I entered my room and again as usual I got several lectures from Jacques. The next day morning , I was very bored , roaming inside the castle , how a man like me can survive here. Suddenly I thought of going to the forest again without making any noise. So I made my way to the forest. Forests is the best place to roam and run. My legs will find their own way to roam. I was roaming in the forest , suddenly a strange sensation aroused in me, ' what was that? why I always feel like this suddenly?', and then I heard some girls shouting noise. I ran towards that sound, where I again saw that beautiful face of her, Lacey. Along with her , another girl was also there. But ' hey why are you thinking like this about Lacey,you should not be admiring any human girl like this, It is not right', I thought. There the both of them was hiding in a cave and suddenly their expression changes, then the three wolfs started to jump towards them. Oh these girls will never keep quiet.

'go and help Ryan,go soon', my inner voice said to me. I suddenly jumped in between the wolfs and the girls. But Lacey cant see my face , because my back was facing her. I roared by seeing the wolf and my power aura radiated across me. They would have came to know about my powers , the three wolfs ran away without seeing back.

" Excuse me ..", Lacey says while approaching towards me. Oh god no , she should not see my face , otherwise my identity will come out. So I just turned and ran fast using my vampire speed. I heard her saying to her friend," Allen, did you see that, that man disappeared", Oh shit, Ryan you used your power in front of that human girl, use your brain here after Ryan.

" oh Lacey, I didn't saw that, but how a man can disappear, he might have went and thank god he saved us", her friend named Allen said. Thank god Ryan , you escaped from these two girls, but luck cant be there all the time , I have to be careful. I thought and I went towards the castle.

I was going to change my dress in to night suit, ' hey , wait where is my chain, where have I lost it', I missed my chain,, oh Ryan, I used my vision to see where the chain is and I found that the chain is with that girl. Great just great , again I have to meet that girl for my chain.

Lacey pov:

After todays event, I came to home so soon from Allen's house. " where were you, ", my mamma asked," mamma, I was with Allen, spending the day",i said.

" Have you enjoyed your day with Allen well my little girl", my mom asked ," yeah , I enjoyed well, it was the best day of my life here", I said , please note the sarcasm, I thought' I enjoyed well today with three wolfs chasing me ', I thought " OK darling, go and take rest now, tomorrow you have college", my mom said and I went to my room.

I changed my dress into night dress, and I thrown my before dress into the bed, suddenly some noise came ,' whats the sound', I thought and I saw the chain before me . I took that chain and I started to think about that unknown person who saved us today.

By catching the chain in my hand, sleep overtook me and I fell into a deep sleep.

' It was very dark around me, I was in fear of something. I was shaking terribly, surrounding me only darkness was left. I am already afraid of dark, so I just started to shout for help, " anybody there, please help me, take me out of here", I was shouting for help but nothing happened.

Suddenly somebody catches my hand, I was afraid of who might be that, and I turned towards that person. I was shocked to see that same emerald eyes, in front of me, he was catching my hand and he caressed it gently. " don't be afraid of me , I will be always there with you " , he said .

Then we were seeing each other for a few minutes and suddenly I started to lean forward and we both hugged each other, I felt right there."you are mine",he says into my ear while we are hugging '.

I was taken aback by that dream and I was sweating heavily from fear, ' why in the world I will hug my enemy, a killer', why always this type of dream is coming for me, I don't even know that emerald eyes, then how is it possible that always his dreams I am dreaming', I drank some water to calm down, and then slowly started to sleep.

The next day morning , I got up early , having lost my sleep by that dream. I took a long and refreshing shower and I changed my dress all black today. I went down to eat the breakfast ," good morning mamma, " I said and I hugged my mom," good morning sleepy head ", she says . Often she calls me sleepy head because I am a late riser, I will always wake up lately in the morning. " what happened honey, your eyes are red, didn't you slept yesterday", she asked fully concerned." no mamma, I had some bad dreams , so I didn't slept yesterday, that's all nothing else", I said and I ate the breakfast.

When I was walking to my college, Allen calls me over phone," hey Lacey, good morning"

" hey Allen, morning , whats up" I asked, " nothing much, I just want you to come to my house today evening", she says," but why girly, yesterday itself we met, cant able to live without me ", I said ," no idiot, I want to introduce someone to you ", she said ," and who might be that lucky person to meet me", I asked," my boyfriend Kevin, I want to introduce you to Kevin, he is coming to my house today evening , you too must come ok", she said happily," OK, ally , bye I am on my way to college, see ya later", I said and we both hung up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi all , is my story good ???????

please give comments , I want to know what you are thinking about my story

vote and give comments............:)