Knowing the truth

Lacey pov:

                 ohh god ,,, all I am thinking is about Ryan Kane,,, who is he,,, why am I always thinking about him??? After that incident of giving kiss to Ryan,,, I cannot able to forget him..

                My mind is filled with only and the only Ryan Kane. But the question is ,,, is he thinking about me like I do????,,, and what will he be thinking about that kiss??.

              Arghhhh I cant even face him,,, I know ,, he will think of something... what can I do???, I was thinking about him and I went to window ,, to see the moon..

            The moon was so beautifull,,, that whenever I am seeing that moon ,,, I will be feeling very relaxed... I was smiling like an idiot ,,because in the moon ,,, I saw Ryan's face.... WHAT!!!,, ohhh great ,,, now Ryan's face is visible to me in the moon..

              Without me knowing,, I was having the Ryan's chain in my hand... oh yeahh,,, I took that long before ,... After that I went to sleep .. Soon the darkness engulfed me ....

In my dreams,,

               ' I  was running far away ,,, don't know where,,, but I was running very fastly,,, it seemed like someone was chasing me,,, I ran and ran , without looking back..,,,then ,, I shouted at the top of my lungs,,,," please leave me alone,,, I don't wanna be with you,,, just leave me" ,,,, .

                To whom I was shouting,,,, then another sound came ,,," I will never let you go away from me,,, you belong to me ,,, ", . Then I understood that he is never going to leave me,,,.. so I started to run fast ,, .

                But not more than ,,, 2 inches ,, I went ,, he came and stood near me,,,i was very shocked to see,,, Ryan ,,,,But why I am running away from him ,,, strange huh?,,,,Then he pressed me to a tree ,,, and he stood right in front of me...

                There was not even an inch gap between us,,, his breath was so hot,,, that even I can feel it..."why were you running away from me??"he asked ,, ,, and after sometime ,, I struggled from his grip,,," I don't wanna be with a monster like you ,,," I shouted at the top of my lungs ...

                   Suddenlly I felt ,, somewhat released from his grip,,, as soon as I thought about it , he again catched me with a firm grip,,,.," how do you know?",, he asked through a gritted teeth..

                   Then I said ,, boldy,,,its not someword ,,, that would be in my dictionary   ,," I know everything about you,,, I have came to know about you,, JUST LEAVE ME ",, I again shouted .

                    I thought that he will leave me but no,,,he laughs and then he said"  nobody can take you away from me,, not even you,,,so stop struggling my love,, you are going to be with me,,,,i will never leave you", and then he lifted me up ,, and ...............trinnngnngnngn trinnnggggggggg

------------

end of dream..

                   Tringgggg,,,tttriingggggggggggggg,,,, oh no,,, again  this morning alarm,,,,you stupid alarm,,,, that dream ,, what happened in the last,,, all because of this alarm,,, cant it be quiet for sometime,,, Arghhhh,,.. I got up from my bed and went to take a long shower.

                   I was thinking about this dream again and again to get some idea of what can be that.. Whenever I am thinking much about Ryan,,,, some dreams are coming like this .....