Twist

Nick POV:
I was somewhat busy nowadays . Sometimes I have to see the pack things and in other times I have to see my own problems. But this Ryan , I am sure he is planning to do something with Lacey . I won't let it happen. I came back from jogging and washed my face with a cold water.
" Lucia, are you planning to go to George party ?" I asked her, as George was planning a party this week to show this town people that he is new to this town.

" Oh I almost forgot about it, shall we go? But he will be flirting with me all day and I don't like it a bit" she said it with a hint of annoy. I laughed at her reaction ," what why are you laughing? You would have understand it if you were a girl" she said with an angry look , then went to eat her breakfast. I joined her, " okay now , don't be angry , eat soon we have college today remember " I said for that I received a glare from her.

We are our breakfast and we were in our way to the college , " so what do you think of Lacey now? I mean she said she wants to be friend , but what about you? " she asked . I really don't want to lose her. " I don't know Lucia , I don't think it is possible for me to be her friend, but I hope all gets well" I said not wanting to talk about it now.
We reached college, and I straight away went to the boys locker room to keep my stuff's in there. After I finished taking my notes , John came inside. " hey bro, whats up " he asked as he came and opened his locker. " nothing dude " I replied " you look like as if Lucia gave you a long speech" he replied with a laugh. " yea that happens daily in the morning , it became a habit to me you know " I said for that he laughed and we both went to our classrooms.

I didn't saw Lacey in this entire class. I hope everything is alright. After the class was dismissed, I went to cafeteria along with John , who looked like ready to sleep from this Circuits theory class. I already noticed the girls were present before us.

"Looks like someone is going to sleep here in this cafe " Maddie said pointing to John , which he didn't listen. So Maddie took a glass full of water and splashed it across John's face. He suddenly opened his big eyes," what the hell ? Maddie I am going to kill you for that " he said and made his way towards her . She started to run before he catches her. After a while they both came drenched with water.

" What why are you all looking at us ?" Maddie asked while seeing our reaction. Because this is a college and they are playing around here like it was their house. We all then laughed at them, by seeing our head principal walk towards them, with such an anger in his eyes.
" oh I am sure you are gonna enjoy this , just look at your side " Lucia said while laughing. Both Maddie and John turned around to see what she meant. They both gasped by seeing an angry looking principal looking straight towards them.
" oh god , what is this bald head guy doing here ?" John whispered under his breath but we all heard. We all laughed at him, " Miss Maddie and you John , what the heck do you think you were doing ?" He almost roared, all the people now watching them.
" nothing sir , we are just .." , John stuttered not knowing what to say.  "DETENTION" he said and went.

" oh god , John seriously you had to drench me with water here ?" Maddie said " because of you we both are in detention now " she said and sat in the chair. " it's all not because of me, you were the one who tried to wake me up from my sleep when you could have just avoided me , looks like someone is too busy to keep in touch with me " John said winking towards Maddie. We all laughed at him, he can be very enjoyable person sometimes.
" ok ok , now it's enough , I thought today I will be meeting Lacey in her house to give her a punch , but no I have to wait here" Maddie said .

" well Madd, why is Lacey not present here ? " I asked her. " Maddie  said Lacey was last seen running from this college , I hope some important matter should be there "  Lucia informed me. " oh then we can go to her home to see if she is okay.", I said to which all nodded.
----------------------------------------------------------
Ryan POV:
Myself and Jacques were searching her in the forest now, but we are not able to find her. I can't even smell her. How is that possible? " Hey , can you smell her now? ", Jacques asked. "  No Jacques , i cant able to smell her here too ", i sighed in frustration. " I think somebody had taken the help of a witch to hide her smell and I guess she had been kidnapped " he said. But who can do that, nobody knows of myself and Lacey being mates.
" who can it that be Jacques , nobody knows about us" I asked.
" maybe they want Lacey for some other reason, and they hide her smell for a safety purpose " he said. Maybe it can be true but I have to find her soon.
Then an idea struck me , my chain is with her. They probably hidden Lacey's smell but they can't be able to hide my chain smell. " Jacques I can find her " I said , his eyes shined . " But may I know how is it possible " he asked hope rising in him. " My chain is with her, I can smell my chain ", I said . He came and hugged me tight , " oh buddy, you are sometimes genius " he said " ah ha , I am a born genius " I said " now please don't argue like kid Jacques , we have to find her" I said and we both went .We reached a abandoned cave. This cave is said to be abandoned because long before, vampires used to stay here to catch their prey. I wonder why Lacey came here. Because all humans are afraid to come here . That's it my chain smell stops here. " why did you stopped here , there is nobody here " he said. " Jacques , I can't able to smell from here " I said . I catches a glimpse of my chain lying there under a tree. " that's because my chain is here " I said go him while taking my chain. I am sure Lacey won't throw this chain , it means that she is in danger. Even some of her things like a pocket knife , her ring was there, I took them all. " she is kidnapped , let's do one thing , you go to the right and I will take this way , if any of us found her , should inform the other through our mind" I said making a plan. He nodded and he went towards right.
I went left and I won't back away until I found my mate.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV:
I ordered my servants to kidnap Lacey. Now I have to do one little thing. I held her mother with my hand and forced her to look right into my eyes. I compelled her to completely forget everything that includes me and my servants and her being kidnapped. After that ," take this woman to her office and leave her there in her car" I ordered my general.

Now I could be the most powerful vampire in the world and I already have that thing which would make me the most powerful, Lacey. I can't wait for that. I am the Lord of Trivian Empire, Lord Jaffer Of course humans doesn't know about the vampire places. Our places are completely hidden with the help of witch's spell bound.

" Lord , we have kept Lacey on the guest room which is on top most floor, so that she can't escape" ,my General Mark said to me. " It won't be a problem Mark , since the fly is now struck in the spiders web, she can't go away from here " , I replied .
" Now tell me something about her you came to know that is different " I asked. " Lord , this girl is very adamant and she has got quite a courage , she sliced one of our servant hand while dragging her here, she is capable of fighting. And for the last , she is a purest girl by heart and soul", he said about ,which I got quite interesting.

" ok looks like she has what I want from her, you may go now " I said to which he bowed towards me with respect and headed out.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hi all , my exams are over , and I am now in my semester holidays . I have plenty of times to update. So no worries I will update .

So what do you guys think about my story? I know I am asking again and again the same question, but come on it's my first story and I am really excited after getting above 1 k votes..
Thanks for all of you,  love you all my readers.

Please read and comment and vote ..