First Time

Ryan's Pov:

     I took Lacey to a place , whose existence is not known by anyone. It is located at the middle of the woods, but it is not visible to anyone. I don't know how I found this in the first place.  No one can see it because it is not above the ground , but it is present under the ground. To reach there, one has to face a lot of hurdles. First , there are dangerous vines , that holds all who passes by and eats up. Second , there is a rock fall , who ever keeps a step on this ground , the rocks starts to fall on top of that man. And third, there is a giant Elephant, which crushes without even thinking. After passing all those things, one can enter the stair case to enter into the dark beautifully decorated place, which is present just beneath the ground.  

     I took her there after crossing all those hurdles. I don't know how I am passing all these hurdles. Not even the vines tries to engulf me nor the rock falls upon me. And not even the elephant moves a step when I go there. I was holding her like a groom used to hold her bride just after their wedding. I hope that things get reversed and we both lead a happy life. She was so calm and her face reflected bright in the moon's light. She was sleeping peacefully ignoring the chaos around her. Her hairs danced along with the direction of the wind. Her long wedding gown flows all along the floor sweeping the leaves from there.

     I took her gently and stepped down carefully , not to wake her up. The place was beautifully decorated with lanterns and the comfy bed. Fruits and Nuts were all around as there was a large garden at the other side of this place. It was like someone has arranged it just before we came. All the necessary things which a human can need , was present there. I placed her gently in the bed to let her sleep more. I searched for some wooden sticks to lit the flame. I gathered some of them and rubbed the stones to create some fire. Vampires wont feel anything towards the cold , but humans do need to maintain a certain temperature.

     I felt like she woke up from her sleep. I can sense her all the time. But when I turned around  , she was not there. I think she is hiding from me. But why? I went to search her. I can easily sense her.  She was hiding in a big hole out there. I quietly went back and stood there. While she searched for me everywhere , as she didn't found me , she came out of the hole. I catched her by her waist and swirled her around. She didn't expected this to happen. She was kind of shocked. 

     " Leave me , I said to leave me ", she shouted at the top of her lungs. I kept my finger on her lips to quiet her. I pushed her to the wooden ceiling. Her shoulders touching the wooden ceiling and I was in front of her, closing the gap that was between us. " How dare you? Give me way and just leave me ", she shouted again. " I wont leave you , not now, not on any day", I said .

     There was just a gap to breathe. I can say that she was somewhat nervous. " Who are you ? Why are you keeping me as captive?", she asked. " I am not keeping you as captive, its just that you are running away from me. I can't tolerate that. You were leaving me and was about to marry that Bastard whom you don't even know?", I said . " I know him very well. He is my fiancee. He is my saviour. I will marry only him.", she said. I got furious and held her by her hands and said " You are just mine, mine to cherish, mine to love and mine always. I wont share you . I wont leave you to other men." I said. She was quiet for sometime as if she was thinking about something. 

     Again there was something in her eyes, that shone . Then it hit my mind, that she has been hypnotized by him. This is somewhat very ancient kind of hypnotism , in which whoever hypnotizes a person , then that hypnotized person will think that they both are partners. And this is impossible to remove this hypnotism except in the case of soulmates. If a soulmate looks deeply in her eyes and kiss her, then that effect can be disarmed. In that case, I can release Lacey from this effect. That's why she was behaving like she don't know me and she knew that Jaffer very much. ' Idiot, you could have thought about this before itself ', I mentally scolded in  my mind. 

     " I am not yours. I am not a doll, that you are saying me all these things . I am Jaffer's girl. I have to go there", she said and she pushed me and started to run from me. ' Oh oh, Lacey is really brave. She has the audacity to push me , her love ', I grinned in my mind thinking about my partners courage. Using my vampire's speed , I went and stood in front of her. She was somewhat astonished. She doesn't know that I am a vampire too. Well , I think she knows about Richard. I catched her again and pushed her to the bed. Am I really going to kiss her ? 

     Will she allow me to do that ? ' oh god, what should I do now?', I thought because it would not be nice to kiss her without her approval. But in this case , if i don't kiss her  , then she might flew away from me , which I never want. There is no other way. " what are you doing ?" she asked as she was on the bed. " I am sorry . I have no other option", I said and went close to her. She started to move but I grasped her by her waist. She did her best in trying to go out of my grasp but to no use. 

     " Leave me or else I will kill you. You moron leave me", she was constantly giving me threats, which amused me. I started to lean forward towards her. She became quiet. There was a force between us which didn't allowed Lacey to move further. We both saw each other like we are seeing each other for the first and last time. The night was really cold . It was as such all the things were paused. Like the winds slowed down their speed, the owls flew away with shyness . Their was a very cold atmosphere surrounding us. The moon started to shine its light towards us and went to hide under the black clouds. 

     It was a perfect place and the perfect time for my first kiss

     It was a perfect place and the perfect time for my first kiss. I leaned some more forward. Her eyelids slowly started to close. I enjoyed each and every act of her. She is lovely. We both leaned forward and kissed. It was out first kiss and it was never ending. She started to caress my hair. It was perfect , just perfect. Never did I thought that we both will end up kissing like this. ' I think I must say thanks to that  Jaffer for hypnotizing her ', I thought. Her gown was over me . We were never tired of this. It was like the world has stopped and only both of us are moving. In the middle of it, my vampire self got over me. My fangs were trying to come out but I kept control of it. It would not be safe as she does not know that I am a vampire. After the kiss, she went to deep sleep. I gently took her and placed in the bed. Probably , when she awakes, she might have released from that effect. 

     It was a very different kind of feeling to kiss her. Because in my entire life, I never kissed anyone. It felt real and satisfying. I want her in my life . Without her , I am incomplete. As soon as she kissed me , I noticed some changes within me. I became more powerful than before. My senses got sharpened. There is something in her which I have to find out. I went and sat in the cot which was nearby while listening to the sounds of the water droplets. It was perfect. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

      I hope all are fine. I have written this chapter where they both kiss each other. It was my first time to write like this. I hope it was okay . 

    Give your comments and votes dear ...