Surprise proposal

Kevin's pov:

     I didn't called my pack members this time, I went alone in search of Lacey. Where can she be? Who would abduct her? I don't know anything about it. I just smelled her scent by smelling a piece of cloth, which was lacey's given by Allen. At some point I could not smell anything , it was like she disappeared at this point. But I smelled another stingy smell , yeah its a vampire. I had already knew that these vampires are behind all of this.

     I was waiting for him to show up . There came a figure with a full speed and stopped in front of me . " I see, so you are that vampire whom I was dying to look at?" I asked him. He was tall, muscular and looked like a soldier. "so you are the source of that disgusting smell here" , he mocked me. I roared at him and he sneered at me. " you are going to pay for all those things that you have done to Allen and Lacey" I said and shifted to my wolf form.

      He looked somewhat shocked after hearing the girls name , I don't know what was the plan behind this. " how do you know them?" he asked me. "Its none of your business" I said and I jumped at him. He blocked me and he started to fight . He was pretty strong for a vampire of his age. I punched him twice in his stomach , yet he managed to attack me.  

     After some time of fighting, I heard another crack sound in the forest. I realized that it  was Nick, who is heading towards us. Probably by smelling this vampire. " Kevin, what are you doing here?", he asked me " The same thing that you have came here to do , to find lacey", I replied.

     " oh now two of us are here, its going to be fun ", this vampire in front of me said. I sway I will kill him this instant. " I will finish you this instant because I have other important work to do ", Nick shouted. Both of us started fighting against him.

     At once, he threw some powder in front of our face and all the things vanished. We rubbed  our eyes and the next second , the vampire was gone. " he escaped this time again", Nick shouted with anger. " Calm down, its for good, because as for now , we have to concentrate on lacey", I said and we both went in search of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacques pov:

     Somehow I managed to escape them. I am heading towards a castle where Ryan asked me to come. I saw him , waiting to enter into the castle behind a tree. I called him  and he quickly pulled me to a tree hole. " Jacques , I found her. I think she is inside this castle and I don't know why I cannot go away from here , I think she is here", he said briefly. The glint in his eyes showed how much he loved her.

     " Maybe , she maybe here, but we have got another problem heading us", I warned him about the two wolfs. " What can be more important than this problem? Just say it", he urged me to say. " I fought with two wolfs on my way here and the worst thing is that they are also in search of Lacey ", I said . " What? who are this muts now? let them come and I will tear them into pieces" he said so much of anger , that his aura around him turned dreadful.

      " Okay fine, but now we have to find a way to get inside without them knowing", I said. But he started to look at me and curved a smile. Now this seems to be more dreadful. " What? why are you smiling at me? " I said . " Remember the time, you compelled our soldiers so that I can go meet lacey once?", he asked about that incident. Yeah I remember. " Oh , so now you want me to compel this people right ?" I said .

      I slowly crawled through the green grass which lead me to the entrance of the castle and stood near the soldiers . " Hey , who are you ? There is more time for the wedding to take place", one of the soldier said. Wedding ? who's wedding? Well now I have to gather more information , I guess.  " What is the name of the bride?" , I asked. They both looked at each other. They started to charge at me. Oh now I understood , probably all would have known the name.

     So I compelled them to obey my orders. After doing that , Ryan came by my side. " Now say what is the name of the bride and groom?" I asked again. One of the soldier replied, " Its King Richard and Lacey ". That's it , Ryan bubbled with anger and the atmosphere became so dreadful. " what the hell is happening here? And who is this bastard Richard?", he shouted. I silenced him, " Ryan , be quiet , we have to get inside without anyone knowing" I said.

     "But what is happening here Jacques, Cant you see they are getting married ", he said. " When the wedding is to take place?", I asked to the soldiers. " After 3 hours from now ", he replied. Oh my God, then we have to hurry up. So we both went inside and we changed our attires with the soldiers one. And we started searching for the room. We both went on different paths .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan pov:

     How dare he  to marry my Lacey . I am really very disturbed that I left my Lacey alone to handle such situation. I am very bad . How can I let him do this?, I was thinking and searching for her. I heard some soft cries and I followed that, it was my Lacey's voice. She is broken and the thought of seeing her in a broken state breaks my heart. I just stood near the door because I don't have the courage to open the door and see her. But somehow I have to get her out of this. So I pushed the door open , my heart sank when I saw her.

     She was in her wedding dress, perfectly structured for her. Her hair was neatly done into a bun. But there was not even a slightest of happiness. Her eyes were watery , tears were flowing continuously and her lips were dry . I cant see her in this state. As soon as she saw me , she recognized me in this attire of soldier. She ran towards me and hugged me tightly like a small child curling with fear. I was somewhat relieved that she is still mine and I can give her happiness back to her.

     " Ryan, you are here? Is this real? I cant help myself here and I never thought that anyone would find me here. " she said in between her cries. " its ok Lacey, I am here now for real. Don't worry , I will never let that bastard harm you in any way, you are mine and nobody can snatch you from me", I said. She saw me with a glint of surprise in her eyes. Oh no, I have proposed my feelings towards her . I don't know what she thinks of me.

     Before I can get the answer from her, someone interrupted me from behind , and yeah it was Jacques. He knows how to irritate me to the core. " Hey , you found her, now come on we have to leave", he said. As soon as we turned around, there were bunch of soldiers already gathered .

     " oh oh, from where these many people came " , said Jacques. " It was you , who brought them here you idiot" , I said. One tall figure came into highlight  and was wearing the crown. So he must be that king Jaffer. " Oh I see, you both are here to save my wife from me" he says while laughing. " She is not your wife", I stretched the word ' not' . " But she will be in a few minutes", he said. I went forward to punch him . But the soldiers all started to attack us at the same time. Some took Lacey with them and disappeared. These people are the oldest vampires . Myself and Jacques started to fight against the soldiers. At one point, I noticed that, that king was not here. Where might be he? Oh no, he might be with Lacey. " Jacques , we have to hurry up , Richard is not here ", I said and he nodded.

     I closed my eyes and started to concentrate on my powers and I created a circle around me. I gathered all my powers and my eyes turned crimson red. As soon as I opened my eyes, those who are inside that circle turned into ashes. This was one of my greatest power. We both went in search of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all , sorry for the late updates , I was busy with my semester .

I hope you people like this chapter , and will come up with the best in next chapters....

Comment your views and  vote ..