Separated souls

Kevin's pov:

                         I was feeling very depressed,,, because my life and my soulmate ,,, left me there,,, she said that she doesn't want me.. She feared by seeing me,, that thing I cannot able to forget.

                     By seeing me ,,, she is fearing,,, I cant even think about harming her,, but still she is fearing.. She doesn't even want to see me.... This is killing me now...

                   This is all because of that Ryan kane,,, I will not leave him. I was thinking all of this ,, and I shouted at the top of my lungs ,,, " Allen,,, why did you do this to me",, I was very emotional that time,, that I don't know ,,, from a long time ,, I was hitting the trees nearby.

                    ' how can a soulmate go like this?',,, I thought,,, but I had the feeling that one day she will return to me... She will not able to live without me ,,, she has to come to me...

 -----------------------------------------

Allen pov:

                I ran fast to my home,,, and I closed the door tightly,, and locked it from inside.. I even closed all the windows.. I was very feared ,, of knowing the truth that ,,, upto now I was loving a beast, an animal, whatever it is.

                Arghhh,,, now what I will do?,, I was very angry and at the same time ,, very much feared that what I will do if he comes back?,,, I sat on my sofa to relax myself ,, and drank some water.

                  ' I should not say this to anyone ,, because if i say this to my friends,, surely he will kill them and i don't want that', i thought ,, . Because of that I decided not to say anything about this werewolf thing to anybody.

                    I thought of leaving this town,,, so i started to pack my clothes ,,, and my things available

                    I thought of leaving this town,,, so i started to pack my clothes ,,, and my things available... But suddenly Kevin's sad face,, that i saw the last time,,, came right into my mind,, i don't know what happened to me ,, i stopped packing my things.

                   I started to think of him again and again,, i cant able to forget him,his smile,,, his voice, his actions,, his everything....,,.

                   ' Allenn',,, i heard his voice ,,, yes i heard his voice,,... but from where,, i walked near the window to see wheather he is there or not,. but no nobody is there.

                  But i was constantly hearing his voice , calling my name,,, i covered my ears with my hands,,, . After sometime ,,it stopped,,, oh god i cant even leave this place.

                  So i thought of being here itself,,, because I should not fear for anything ,,, I should live and I will live here,,, no matter what happens.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey pov:

                 I  was walking through the forest ,,,it almost became dark,,, I thought of leaving this  dark forest area ,,, and i turned back ,....

               I heard some breaking noise,, it was so loud ,,, that i feared by hearing that voice,,. I turned back again to see what it is.

               I followed that voice,,, and i was walking very slowly,,, so that nobody can hear my voice.

            Then I saw the most dangerous things,,, the wolf ,,, I was very terrified,,,, and I stood there paralyzed.... the wolf saw me standing there,,, and It started to chase me ...,, so I ran very fast ,, holding my breath.

                Finally,, an idea struck me,,, so I went and hid behind a hole in a broken house..,,, that wolf was searching for me ,, nearby,,, and I started to move slowly from backwards and ,,, ran from there towards the Allen's house,, which is located in the forest.

                 I knocked the door ,,,, ' why she is not opening the door',,, I thought and I began to bang on the door,,,.. After sometime,, she opened the door,,, but I am surprised ,, that she was holding  a big iron rod in her hand.

              " Alle...Allenn,,, ", I started to mumble because of the fear,,, then Allen's face softened and she asked ,,," what happened lacey? why are you looking so terrified?",, she asked.

                 " come inside and sit here", she said to sit on the sofa,,,, and I sat there taking my breath,,which I was holding,,, " now say what happened to you?", she asked again.

                 " All..allen,,,, ther..eere,,, is a  woo...wolf,, it was ch..chasing me ", I said ,,, and I saw that her face changed from soft to an angry looking face ...

                  Instead of calming me,, she is making her face to a dangerous one,,, that I can fear by seeing her." why ar..are you making your face ,like that?", I asked.

                  After hearing my words,, her face again changed to soft one,,.," did it harmed you?", she asked.. " no,,, it was hitting the trees ,,, when I saw it,,, but as it saw me ,,it started to chase me and I ran to your house." , I explained her the full situation.

                " Don't worry ,,, wait I will bring some water", she said and she went to bring some water,, . I drank the water,, and I asked remembering that she was holding the iron rod,,,.

                " why were you holding the iron rod in your hand?", I asked ,,, she started to think of something ,, I guess," ahh... that's because,, nowadays ,, animals attacks are more in this place ,, so as a safety ,,, I was holding that", she said.

              It is almost correct,, and I stayed there itself ,,, for that night. The next day morning , I said 'good bye'to Allen, and I went towards my home very safely.

                 It was a very sunny day and I was feeling very  tired,, so I took a long bath and changed my clothes. I went to college,college life is so enjoyable , how can i miss it??.

                But i was thinking that i have to speak to Nick ,, nowadays he is not speaking to me that much.So i went towards the locker room , to meet him .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI  everybody,,,

            sorry ,, this was a late update,, i was busy in my college life ,,,

 and  thank you so much friends,, for voting my story  ,, love you all....

keep reading and please comment on it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:))))))