Gangsters around

Lacey pov:

          I went to home as fast as I can ,,, because of that one word ,, I heard. As I reached my home ,, my mom was already waiting for me ,  ' she might be probably worried about me'. I went straight ,, " where did you went ", she asked ,, I thought of some quick lie ,, ,,"umm,, I went to allen's house,, as there was some party ,,"..

            My mom gave me an ' I don't believe you ' look,, and then said to go to my room  and I went. I cant able to divert my mind away from that incident, how can he just say that,, that he loves me ..

           I then heard my phone buzzzzz,,, I checked it,,, oh my god,, it was him... ,, yeah it was Nick,,' lacey don't take the phone, I am sure he will speak about that ',,, I thought and I didn't answered the phone.

            Then I thought of meeting Ryan ,, I don't know why ,, but I just want to share this thing only to him,, may be he can help me ,, or something .But after that day,, I gave kiss to Ryan,, we didn't met each other.

           So I thought just to forget about all this,, and I went to sleep....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's pov:

                    I am really frustrated because of this damn safety of mine,,. I cant able to go away from this castle on my own ,, I cant able to meet anyone,, and I cant able to meet Lacey,, without meeting her ,, I just cant live here.

                 " what happened Ryan,, you look so tensed up today?",, Jacques asked seeing me in this state.. " oh come on,, don't react as such you don't know anything,, this whole week ,, I didn't met Lacey ,, and Its killing me inside",, I said.

               " So,, what you can do ,, your dad has raised the protection ,,we cant be able to do anything", Jacques replied ,,, " No,, I wont keep quiet now,, I will talk to my dad about this", I said and I went to my dad's chamber.

               Everyone was around my dad,, as he is the King,, " Dad,, I want to speak to you ,, alone ", I said roaming my eyes to everyone in this room,, all got my gesture and they left the room without saying a word.

               " yes,, now say ,, what is the thing that you want to speak to me alone", he asked,,, " dad,, I just want to say,,,.. that I want to go out on my will,, anytime ,,", I said and waited for the answer ,,, which will be ' NO',, ..

             " WHAT,, no ,,, I cant allow you to go,, you know it Ryan ,, why I am hiding you ..", he started again ,,, but before I interrupted,," I know it dad,, that you want me to be safe,, and that you want me to rule this kingdom,, and I will,,but please believe me I can take care of myself", I said.

           " NO,it is not happening,,, you are not going anywhere,,,and that is final", he said and he was going to turn around , then I used my vampire speed and I went infront of him " dad,, I can take care of myself,, please just allow me to go out,, I am dying here in this castle ,,,I want to be free,," , I said.

            " How dare you speak to your father like  that,,, ", he asked getting angry and I spoke to him in a   soft manner,,," Just give me one chance ,,," I did my best in convincing my dad,, then he said,,, " If you think that you can take care of yourself ,,, THEN PROVE IT", he said.

               I didn't get ,, what he said to prove,, but later he said,," you have to fight with one of the most powerful vampire in this kingdom,, you have to defeat him ,, then I will allow you to go out", he said.

           ' ok Ryan,, its time to go on some adventurous fight,,, ',, I thought and I agreed on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allen's pov:

               I thought it would be easy to forget him,, after knowing the truth,,,. but the truth is that,, I cant able to forget him,,, I cant able to stop thinking about him,,,.' oh god,, please help me in this,,'

                 How can I love a monster ,, a beast like him???, I was thinking about him,,/. To divert my mind ,, I thought of going to grocery shop, to buy some of them... I took a long bath to refresh myself and I picked up my favourite blue top written on it " DEAL IT",, and a black legging,, and applied some mascara.

                  I took my purse and I went out to grocery shop ... After the shopping , ,, i was returning to my  home,, i think i saw someone behind me,, i got afraid,, and I thought of being careful .

                     So I slowly and carefully walked while looking behind,, there is nobody in this street .,, because I was taking shortcut... Suddenly I heard some twig breaking sound,, and I turned to see what was that..

                   But nothing was there,,, and then again I turned forward ,, then I saw  some gangsters around me,, I got afraid ,, I don't know what to say... I thought of going quietly as such I didn't notice them,.

                 But they caught me ,,,, they started to tease me and one of them catched my hand,, I got fear

                 But they caught me ,,,, they started to tease me and one of them catched my hand,, I got fear .. So I did the correct thing,, I just took my hair brush from my bag and I hitted the man near me,, in his head..

                     I started to run,," Hey,,you catch her,, soon ",,, that man roared ...

                  I ran as fast as I could,,, they were following me behind,, " hey stop ,,, you stupid girl ,, stop here",, one of the man shouted.. But I didn't listen and I was running until , I hit the ground hard.

               My leg was paining hard,,, because of the large thud and force,I hitted the ground.. At that time ,, I lost all the hope in me,,..' mom ,, dad ,,I am coming there to see you ,,'. I thought and I cant able to move my feet there,, so I just waited for my fate to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai all,,

          I am very happy that you people like my story,,, and I got over 200 votes,,,, yeeaaa yeaayyy...

               Thank you so much ,,, who voted and commented on my story and I hope you like my story ,, from here too......:)))