Strange feeling

Ryan pov:

I saw her first in the new helms street, she was very beautiful and innocent. I don't know why I have a strange feeling towards her. I was roaming around her house when she newly came into that street. She didn't saw me but I was watching her movement all the time. I am Ryan Kane, prince of the dark castle, a vampire castle. I hunted so many girls but this girl , I cannot. Today I was running in the woods, when I saw her again, but she was alone.

This forest is full of danger , I don't know why I started to chase her. My legs found their own way towards her. She came to know that I was following her, she started to run, I began to chase her. I could feel some kind of pull towards her , so I chased her. Suddenly I was so close to her, at that time my general, Jacques came . " Sir, king's order is that you should not be roaming here in the woods", he said my father's sentence. " I was just hunting, now don't argue with me , I will come", I said.

I know that he will not leave until I come. That girl went out of my sight, but still I can find her within a fraction of time. I can feel her presence and absence. ' What is happening to me, why am I feeling like this' ' I haven't felt like this for years, something is there within that girl', I thought.

----------------------------------------------------

Lacey pov:

That dream that was a weird dream. But can it be true? No no no no , but what if it is true. I am just imagining things , since when did dreams came true. The next class was boring as usual. I got several friends here, they are very good. Nickhlos and Lucy are cousins, and the girl sitting next to me is Maddie, she is very good at talking , well you can say that she is a chatter box. The bell rang indicating that it is Lunch break , I am feeling so hungry . I went along with Nickhlos and Lucy to eat. They brought their plates and sat with me. " So Lacey, do you like this college", Nickolas asked. "Well yeah, this college is not that much weird as I thought it to be", I said. " Do you have boyfriend?", Lucy asked. I suddenly choked on my drink. " what, boyfriend, no way, no one is there", as I said this , Nicholas seemed to relax. ' whats wrong with him', I thought.

We were going on chatting on usual stuffs. ' shall I say about my running and chasing experience to them ', I thought. But I didn't said anything. The classes were finished , I somehow managed to listen to the classes. " hey Lacey, shall I drop you ", Nickolas asked. I thought of the morning incident and i really don't want to be chasen by him again so I said yes, along with me and Nick , Lucy also came. We arrived at my house,they dropped me and left. I quickly went inside and hugged my mom." Honey you came home, how was your first day ", she asked. ' It was partly hell and partly good' I thought but I said" It was good mamma , I made new friends , they dropped me here". " what they dropped you here and you didn't invite them in", she asked. Oh how I forgot I was thinking about that dream all the way and I forgot to invite them,this is not fair. " Oh sorry mamma, I will invite them tomorrow , now I am very tired", I said and went upstairs to my room, MY LITTLE DREAMING WORLD. I changed my dress into night suit,and I did all my college works.

I don't know why I had a strange feeling , like someone is watching me. It was 9.00 in the night. As usual I came to see the moon from the window, and I wished about my future,but then my eyes started to scan the surroundings outside the window, as such I was searching for someone. Well it was weird. Wait that emerald eyes , I sway I have seen that outside my window did he again came to take me? will he kill me? ' oh god please save me. I got afraid and I closed the window, and went inside the blanket. I have a habit of hiding inside the blanket , whenever I get fear. As such I slept .

------------------------------

Hi again, hope you liked my story . please bare my mistakes, if present. And help me to improve my writing skills,.. as I asked before I want some girl and boy names,...

please read my stories and vote and comment on my story..................

I will not be updating story after this as I have my semester exams ,.... ... I will again update it in the month of January....... bye .....