Finding love of life

Lacey pov:

               Nick left me in my house. oh god ,I want to see my mamma now, don't know how she will react at my presence. I went inside the house silently and I saw Allen sitting beside my mamma. My mamma was crying hard and she was comforting her. It was all my fault, I should have take Allen's advice and should have took a day off. But no being a sincere girl I am I had to go to this stupid competition. Cursing myself I went towards my mamma.

" mamma, ", I called her and as soon as she heard my voice she raised her head to see me. Her eyes are reddish in colour because of crying ,' all because of you Lacey, I thought and I went near her. She was zoomed out , when she saw me and she was standing there like a doll and Allen also was standing there. I went near my mom and as soon as I was going to touch her , she hugged me tightly. I felt worse for bringing my mom into this kind of situation.

              " oh Lacey, is this you, ?", she asked me still not believing ," yes mamma, its me , see nothing happened to me", I said . "Oh, i am so sorry , I cant do anything in this , how many times I said to you , don't go alone anywhere", she again asked me " mamma, I didn't went alone , I was with two other people, but that wolfs only chased me , I don't know why", I explained to her. She looked at me with wide eyes as such she is hiding something.

            " If you went along with them, then you could have stayed along with them, why did you take another direction to run?", she was going on asking questions " mamma, I was in fear and I don't know what I was doing and where I was running ", I said. 

                she was going to ask again a question before that I said" mamma, now don't ask any question , I came home with Nick ,he dropped me here and I am safe now , that's all matters right? now i am going to take rest ", I said and I called Allen along with me to my room. " Yes honey take rest and don't you dare take a step out of this home " she warned me and left. We both went to my room.

              I was going to hug Allen, but before that she started beating me up," hey , whats wrong , why are you beating me ally", I asked " you idiot, what are you thinking about yourself , you could have stayed with them otherwise you could have taken the leave , but no you went and you got lost and do you know what I was thinking about and I was worried  about you", she was going on blabbering .

               " Allen Allen, relax,i know that you care for me a lot and i am very happy to have such a great friend ", I said and I hugged her hard.

               " But how you escaped from those wolfs ?", she asked," I didn't escaped, one man came and saved me , otherwise I would have been a dinner for those wolfs at this time", I said remembering all the events that took place yesterday.

              " A man? was it the same man , who saved you and me before from the wolf? ", she asked all of a sudden, I didn't thought this,"  oh, yeah, but I don't know, I didn't asked him about that ", I said.

              " oh Lacey, always you will be forgetting to ask the important questions" she said and I giggled at her words.  After sometime , she went to her house .

                 I did my supper with my mamma." you are not going to college for 2 days ", she said all of a sudden, I choked on my food." why? mamma, what happened ?", I asked ," you came home after so much of running and thank god you are here now, and I don't want you to be in such a situation again", she replied " But , taking leave for 2 days doesn't going to change that ", I said , seriously I too don't want to go college.

                I was happy inside , that i am not going to college but I should not show it right ? " No you are not going to college , that's final", she said and went to sleep. I was squealing inside with joy. WHAT ! all will be wishing not to go to college , in this age right.