You are mine

Ryan pov:

           Ahhh I was so tired ,,,.Jacques  had been so irritating sometimes.... He is a great friend of mine and in the same time ,, he is the one ,, who used to tease me ..

           " hey,, ryan,, when are you going to propose her???", he asked to me ,," hmm... I don't know ,,, I am thinking whether to propose or not", I replied...

            " what ,,, you are thinking to propose??? she is your soulmate , man,,.. come on atleast you can do this for her", he said..." try to think ,,Jacques ... I can propose her ,, but what if she comes to know the truth of mine ...", I asked , thinking what would happen if she comes to know the truth of mine.

          " what are you implying at??", he asked again,,,,oh  this Jacques " try to use your brain,,,, if she comes to know the truth of mine,,, that I am a vampire , a blood sucking vampire....,,, will she be able to trust me ??? will she be able to love a monster like me???will she be??", I said ,,, feeling very sad ,, that somebody it must reveal to her.

          " oh,, yeah,,, human fear for vampire,,,, not that every human knows that vampire exists...", he said ... Yes,, that's true,, not much human know about us,.., only the vampire hunter s,, if any are there,, they would know .

           " yeah,, ryan,, it is difficult for you,,, but you cant hide this from her ,,, however she has to know this,,, because she is YOUR SOULMATE,,", he said again.." I know ,, I have to think of a way ,,, of saying this...,,,", I replied,, thinking of how can I say to her.

            " But not now,,,, I have to spend time with her ,,,so I will say about me now,,,, I want her to love me,,, to know me ,,,, to like me.... and so on..", I said ,,, remembering her every move.

             " yeah,,, you want her to beat you,,,,.. to scold you.....,,, to kick you ....,,,, and so on,," he replied teasingly..

           " Just shut up your big mouth Jacques,,, now don't disturb me,,, I want to be alone for sometime", I said ,,,,I wanted to be alone for sometime ... so that I can sense her ,,, and I can feel her.

           Its in our nature ,,,, to feel our soulmate,, ,, so I asked Jacques to leave me alone.

           But no,,, he started to drink the wine,,.,, oh  ohhh  ,,, not now,,'  now whats going to happen here ' I thought ,... Because whenever ,, this Jacques drinks, any alcohollll,,,,, he will behave like  a girl or sometime like an old man..,, and even like a dog,,, dancer etc.....

           " hey,, don't you dare touch that drink ", I warned him  .... But he didn't listen ,,,, he gulped the wine in one big shott.... '  Arghhh nnow the trouble begins',, " ohh baby,,,,you are   so good ,, I like you very much,., can I have some time with you??",,, '  oh no,,, ryan,,, this time he is a girl ,,, escape from here ',,, I thought and I was going to open the door .

               But then he came and catches me and pushes me into the sofa....." heyyy,,  Jacques,,, come into your senses,, you fool", I yelled to him.,, but  to no use,,," why baby,,,,, you are shouting at me ??? what have I done to you??" ,  he again asks in a girly tone..

                 ' oh  god,,, this man should have been a act or or somewhat'..,,,," Jacques,, see ,, you didn't did anything,,,, and now I have to go  ,, have to finish some work,,excuse me", I said and I tried to get out of there.

                " Noo,,, not now,, go on some other time,,, I will be bored without you  ", he said.....' ryan,,think of some way,, just act in front of him and talk like you talk to a girl'/,